North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#101DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 10:56:35 AM
It isnt "wrong". Im drawing a conclusion. The PS4 isnt going to magically be under 300 like you want it to.

And casuals are irrelevant at launch? Tell that to the Wii. sold out for years. Why? Because casuals bought them at launch.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#102DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 10:57:36 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
POKEMON CAME FIRST! STARTED OUT AS CAPSULE MONTSERS THEN POKEMON, POKEMON COPYRIGHT-1996 DIGIMON COPYRIGHT1997!

I never said pokemon as a whole was a rip off of digimon, I asked why Nintendo ripped off digimon in all the ways they did rip it off (which has yet to be deduced by anyone)

Gee maybe thats because they havent ripped off of Digimon.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#103DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:15:32 AM(edited)
DTY3 posted...
It isnt "wrong". Im drawing a conclusion. The PS4 isnt going to magically be under 300 like you want it to.

And casuals are irrelevant at launch? Tell that to the Wii. sold out for years. Why? Because casuals bought them at launch.

I never said it was going to be under 300, but you still said because of that price when there isn't a price at all lol. You weren't drawing a conclusion you were pointing to something that wasn't there.

wii was the exception not the rule and the only reason it sold was because it was essentially a gamecube hardware wise so the price was cheap and it had a fad and massive advertising.

Sagadego posted...
and were did Nintendo rip off digimon?

Several pokemon designs that came out after the digimon counterparts, probably some attacks and who knows what else.
#104SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:17:14 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
DTY3 posted...

I never said it was going to be under 300, but you still said because of that price when there isn't a price at all lol. You weren't drawing a conclusion you were pointing to something that wasn't there.

wii was the exception not the rule and the only reason it sold was because it was essentially a gamecube hardware wise so the price was cheap and it had a fad and massive advertising.

Sagadego posted...
and were did Nintendo rip off digimon?

Several pokemon designs that came out after the digimon counterparts, probably some attacks and who knows what else.

do you have proof? or are being damn biased again.
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#105DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:19:17 AM
Sagadego posted...

Do you have proof or even honestly believe that nothing Nintendo ever did was a ripoff of anything digimon ever did in anyway?
#106SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:22:45 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...

Do you have proof or even honestly believe that nothing Nintendo ever did was a ripoff of anything digimon ever did in anyway?

so you don't. what a fool you are.
---
#107Lord_VishanaPosted 3/15/2013 11:38:28 AM(edited)
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - Demondog666
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#108SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:38:08 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Only trolls and people who don't trust me as for sources - Demondog666

that one is true.
---
#109DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 12:00:41 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - Demondog666

Out of context, I don't know how old I also think you paraphrased it rather then quote it but I don't know because it's over half a year old.
#110DDP886Posted 3/15/2013 12:13:16 PM
bump
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs