North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#131Lefty128kPosted 3/15/2013 6:32:31 PM
DTY3 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
DTY3 posted...
TC, are you sweating? Lately i've noticed youre doing all you can to put the Wii U down.

This obsession isnt healthy, yknow.

If you are noticing TC so much, then whose got the obsession?

Nice try, but this backhanded attempt doesnt work. Sorry :/

But by all means, White Knight him a bit more.

Just saying it doesn't work, doesn't make that true.

In fact it's a perfectly relevant counter.

LMAO, White knight. You defend Nintendo way more than I point out hypocrisy from Drones aimed at other users. What does that make you?...I mean besides a fanboy.
#132DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 7:17:01 PM
I dont "defend Nintendo". I just shut down idiots. Just like the idiots who say Vita has no games and that the PS4 isnt a step up from the Wii U.

But go ahead and pretend everyone has to only own one console. It's pretty cute.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#133Lefty128kPosted 3/15/2013 8:31:16 PM
DTY3 posted...
I dont "defend Nintendo". I just shut down idiots. Just like the idiots who say Vita has no games and that the PS4 isnt a step up from the Wii U.

But go ahead and pretend everyone has to only own one console. It's pretty cute.

You're constantly on guard.

So serious.
#134DTY3Posted 3/16/2013 4:25:10 AM
Lefty128k posted...
DTY3 posted...

You're constantly on guard.

So serious.

Ok so no real rebuttal from you.

Didnt expect one.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#135sanas_thirituPosted 3/19/2013 9:28:09 AM
bump
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#136DDP886Posted 3/19/2013 9:48:24 PM
Bump
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs