North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#31LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/15/2013 5:42:21 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
You're such a hypocrite monkeyspoon...

In the sales topic on the Vita board he posted "Who carea who outsells who, people should want every system is successful"

Then he posts a blatant troll topic(that has already been posted multiple times already). You hate trolls on the Vita board, yet you troll this board incessantly.

Lol the real hypocrisy is that a lot of the people complaining about poor WiiU sales used to post poor vita sales topics. Karma is a b**ch.

Doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite. Her point still stands.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#32monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:50:16 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

In the sales topic on the Vita board he posted "Who carea who outsells who, people should want every system is successful"

Then he posts a blatant troll topic(that has already been posted multiple times already). You hate trolls on the Vita board, yet you troll this board incessantly.

Lol the real hypocrisy is that a lot of the people complaining about poor WiiU sales used to post poor vita sales topics. Karma is a b**ch.

It means if I am then she is too.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer
#33Lord_VishanaPosted 3/15/2013 5:51:37 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

So the machinations of a few people justifies you trolling this board to a ridiculous amount? I love how you're not even denying being a troll anymore. You completely ignored the point I was making, despite your post on the Vita board, your true beliefs are abundantly clear. You hate Nintendo, the Wii U and the 3DS. Never have I seen a person that derives more catharsis from seeing negative Nintendo news than you. You seriously think you're being noble by doing is? Do you realize you're trying to seek divine retribution against random anonymous people for saying bad things about an inanimate object.

Tell me have I ever mocked the Vita's low sales? No, because I love it, the same way I love my Wii U, 3DS, PSP, PS3 ect. Once you grow up hopefully you'll understand that all of this infantile behavior of laughing at poor performance of any system is pathetic. We are gamers, unfied in our love of gaming. No one should want to see any company or system fail.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#34GloryChaosPosted 3/15/2013 5:53:05 AM
monkeyspoon posted...

Lol the real hypocrisy is that a lot of the people complaining about poor WiiU sales used to post poor vita sales topics. Karma is a *****

Yeah, I'm gonna call BS on that one. Which one of the vita board trolls complains about poor wiiU sales?

AceandJunpei? Nope. He doesn't post here.
Compass? Lol. I don't think this guy even likes the WiiU.
Shadow? He has said multiple times before that the WiiU is performing badly.
Kyomagi? Ignoring the fact that he used to be a Vita defender before he switched sides, he has flat out admitted to hating on consoles that don't have much going for them. He trolls this board as well.
FuzzyJello? I lol'd
StrikeNinja? He defends the WiiU? After his various posts about wanting the gaming market to crash altogether?
Naruisseldon? I'm not sure why some of you guys think he's a Nintendo fanboy when he's obviously biased towards the smartphone market.

Like seriously. What are you even talking about? Stop making stuff up.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#35PigfartsPosted 3/15/2013 5:54:21 AM
shootsmack posted...
They should release this game in cereal boxes to increase its audience. They would probably make more money giving this game away for free.

The poll of the day should be would you rather have a Wii U, or the prize at the bottom of the ceral box.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#36Lord_VishanaPosted 3/15/2013 5:55:18 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

It means if I am then she is too.

Please explain, how am I a hypocrite? I never trolled the Vita, I defend this thing. My dislike of the rear touch screen isn't trolling, so don't even go there. :-P
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#37monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:03:46 AM
I don't post these topics because of what happens on the vita board, it just doesn't make me guilty about posting them.

News is news. If you don't like it then get off the WiiU board. Negative topics will continue to be posted on it and not necessarily by me.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. Trolls on my ignore list: berenddebeer
#38GloryChaosPosted 3/15/2013 6:07:48 AM
Except you do post them for that reason. Just like how you used to complain about Kitt's media create topics. Despite news being news.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#39Lord_VishanaPosted 3/15/2013 6:13:54 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I don't post these topics because of what happens on the vita board, it just doesn't make me guilty about posting them.

News is news. If you don't like it then get off the WiiU board. Negative topics will continue to be posted on it and not necessarily by me.

Yes, news is news, wether it's positive or negative(I've even posted this before actually). However, we don't need to be incessantly bombarded with it. Some of us want to the discuss the Wii U here in peace, unfortunately this board is exponentially worse than post launch 3DS board and summertime Vita board combined. You seriously do seem to derive enjoyment from bad Wii U news. Since you were so critical of people who posted negative Vita news on that board, why are you so indifferent about it here?
---
#40NolaxPosted 3/15/2013 6:20:46 AM
Why are people happy to see consoles fail? You guys are pathetic.

As someone who owns a ps3, 360 and the wiiU i like to see them all be successful as down the line each will have some great games.