North American Wii U sales show dismal start to 2013

#91SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:36:30 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
https://dvd.netflix.com/
what the hell is this? a rental service!

A rental service provided by netflix, it's not the only service they provide, they have long since expanded, they are more known for their database access service now even though they still provide a rental service. netflix as a whole is not just a rental service anymore.

and it's stll a rental service. still own by Netflix. and why did Nintendo rip off digimon. tell me? HUH!?
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#92DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 11:44:07 AM
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
https://dvd.netflix.com/
what the hell is this? a rental service!

A rental service provided by netflix, it's not the only service they provide, they have long since expanded, they are more known for their database access service now even though they still provide a rental service. netflix as a whole is not just a rental service anymore.

and it's stll a rental service. still own by Netflix. and why did Nintendo rip off digimon. tell me? HUH!?

It's futile. Fanboys are just the worst. Theyre too caught up in some phony war and serving their masters to just play what they want. I'm not tethered to one company and I must say. It feels great! I can enjoy Tales of Graces (both Wii and PS3 if I really wanted to), Kirby RtDL, Symphony of the Night, DKC2, Sonic generations, Metroid Prime 3, HD Rayman Origins, SD Rayman Origins, Marvel vs Capcom 2 and 3....

*sigh*. It's great.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#93DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:45:49 AM(edited)
DTY3 posted...
Ok. You think I make more mistakes than you. Point some out. Point out times ive made a complete ass out of myself and I can find 10 more instances where you do.

Just admit your huge bias for Sony. Youve defended the Vita's awful memory situation 1 (I actually haven't), called memory sticks better than the 3DS' SD cards 2 (wrong again), did some hilarious math with Gravity Rush, called Pokemon a ripoff of Digimon 3 wrong again I asked why Nintendo ripped off pokemon didn't state what they ripped off specifically, constantly bashes the Wii U for having ports but puts Disgaea 3 and Persona 4 as the Vita's highlights (both ports). 4 I based the wiiU for not having any games worth getting the system for

Go ahead and play the victim game. "Boo hoo. everyones out to get you! Everyone hates you blah blah blah..."
Your credibility is terrible. I havent ever had a topic backfire on me. You on the other hand...

DTY3 posted...
Hate to be that guy, but I cant really see PS4 doing very well under these conditions. 1

Poor economy,no casual market 2 (irrelevant more then wrong), dat pricetag 3 , no games for launch 4, cheaper (and better) options available, like 360, Wii U 5, and hell, even 6 (ps3 is currently a better option then 360 and especially wiiU) the PS3.

Also PS3 sales will eat up PS4 sales 7 (most people who will buy ps4 at launch have owned a ps3 for years...),and the lack of backwards compatibility wont help that...

Man. Gamers just arent ready for 8th gen yet, apparantly. 8

I can find 8 in the first post I replied to about lol and 4 in your most recently reply I could look at more of your posts in this thread if I cared to and if I went through other topics and stalk like you do I could probably find 100s. Also you only provided 5 instances where you thought I was wrong 4 of which you were incorrect about and some of which I never even said anything close to it lol, oh wait I just realized I can coutn you saying you can provided 10 instances of me being wrong as wrong so that 13 of you wrong and 1 of me wrong and I went back hours you went back months.
#94DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:46:58 AM
Sagadego posted...

exactly it's owned by netflix not is netflix. How should I know why, I'm the one who asked the question nobody answered me yet.
#95DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 11:47:27 AM
Dude...that was embarrassing.

You listed me saying that I dont think the PS4 will do well as me being wrong. Not to mention the damn thing isnt even out yet.

This is just getting sad...youre confusing your personal bias with fact.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
#96DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 11:48:59 AM
Not only that, but you called the casual market irrelevant (lol) and listed me saying that th pricetag wouldbe an issue as me being wrong.

Again, just stop. This is transcending fanboyism.
---
#97SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:51:49 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...

exactly it's owned by netflix not is netflix. How should I know why, I'm the one who asked the question nobody answered me yet.

POKEMON CAME FIRST! STARTED OUT AS CAPSULE MONTSERS THEN POKEMON, POKEMON COPYRIGHT-1996 DIGIMON COPYRIGHT1997!
---
#98DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:54:16 AM
DTY3 posted...
Not only that, but you called the casual market irrelevant (lol) and listed me saying that th pricetag wouldbe an issue as me being wrong.

Again, just stop. This is transcending fanboyism.

At launch the casual market is irrelevant casuals don't buy consoles at launch and I said you saying "dat pricetag" as wrong since there is no price tag, it's like saying that car and pointing at an empty parking space lol.
#99DemonDog666Posted 3/15/2013 11:55:29 AM
Sagadego posted...
POKEMON CAME FIRST! STARTED OUT AS CAPSULE MONTSERS THEN POKEMON, POKEMON COPYRIGHT-1996 DIGIMON COPYRIGHT1997!

I never said pokemon as a whole was a rip off of digimon, I asked why Nintendo ripped off digimon in all the ways they did rip it off (which has yet to be deduced by anyone)
#100SagadegoPosted 3/15/2013 11:56:29 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...

I never said pokemon as a whole was a rip off of digimon, I asked why Nintendo ripped off digimon in all the ways they did rip it off (which has yet to be deduced by anyone)

and were did Nintendo rip off digimon?
---