The gaming industry is unpredictable and the Wii U trolling is laughable

#11thundercat2600Posted 3/15/2013 6:06:45 AM
Nobody's reading your wall of text, broseph.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#12jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:09:32 AM
thundercat2600 posted...

Yeah, when you actually put up facts that trolls can't dispute they usually just respond with Im not reading that.
#13Beatperson14Posted 3/15/2013 6:11:30 AM
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Yeah, when you actually put up facts that trolls can't dispute they usually just respond with Im not reading that.

If you made each paragraph a sentence long I'd be glad to point out your lies
#14Baha05Posted 3/15/2013 6:12:27 AM
Not reading the big ass text wall but it is funny how many people are saying the system is failing even though when games come out the sales will bounce up. I mean hell it happened to both the 3DS and the Vita when they had launched.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:15:50 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

So you can't point out my "lies" cause my paragraph is to long? Makes sense. How about the fact that everything I said is true and your probably googling launch games for other systems and crying about what I said about the PS2 and realizing you can't think of much to say. But hey, don't worry. The system is selling bad 4 months in so it's gonna fail, right?Just like the Dreamcast had the most successful launch in North America on 9/9/99 which going by sales means it will be a success...oh wait.
#16thundercat2600Posted 3/15/2013 6:17:46 AM
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Lol even your fellow NDF members aren't gonna read that crap.
---
they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on. Neither 360 or PS3 can come close
-darkjedilink
#17Beatperson14Posted 3/15/2013 6:19:10 AM
jbhens posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

So you can't point out my "lies" cause my paragraph is too long? Makes sense. How about the fact that everything I said is true and you're probably googling launch games for other systems and crying about what I said about the PS2 and realizing you can't think of much to say. But hey, don't worry. The system is selling bad 4 months in so it's gonna fail, right?Just like the Dreamcast had the most successful launch in North America on 9/9/99 which going by sales means it will be a success...oh wait.

You're still rambling and this is your first full paragraph I've read
#18jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:20:38 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...

Lol even your fellow NDF members aren't gonna read that crap.

So truth is considered crap now? And all the trolls who love to put up topics about sales in... 4 whole months don't wanna argue against my lies and crap. I would think they would love to point out my lies if it were that easy.
#19shootsmackPosted 3/15/2013 6:25:05 AM
I predicted a bust for the Wii U. I predicted a lack of third party support and non-existent DLC. I predicted slow sales.

Only Nintendo can't seem to read the writing on the wall.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#20guedesbrawlPosted 3/15/2013 6:29:48 AM
it was a nice read, and i agree with you: nobody here can predict the future.

i was under the impression that melee was a launch tittlefor the Gc,though.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6