The gaming industry is unpredictable and the Wii U trolling is laughable

#101jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:13:14 AM
http://www.sci-tech-today.com/news/Sony-Cuts-Price-of-PS3-Development-Kit/story.xhtml?story_id=10300BI13QFP&full_skip=1

It's funny when you take the fanboy glasses off and realize almost all systems have launches where most media and gamers are vocal yet a Nintendo board is the only one that not only has constant trolling that nothing is done about but is the only one where your not allowed to even like Nintendo games apparently. Honestly, how many of you trolls who complains about the Wii U actually own one and really looked at it's launch lineup and decided you had to have one? I seriously the fact that Pikmin and Rayman are not out yet matters to you.
#102Killingjoke_666Posted 3/18/2013 5:19:21 AM
Wii U trolling is rampant here because theres nothing else to talk about this boring console
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#103jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:27:54 AM
Killingjoke_666 posted...
Wii U trolling is rampant here because theres nothing else to talk about this boring console

E3 is around the corner. We know games like Windwaker HD, Watchdogs, Mario, Smash, Baynonette 2, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 01, Rayman, a new Xeno game, unnanounced SquareEnix games, and others are on the horizon. Another Nintendo direct could possibly reveal other things. It's just like every other console launch whether it's the PS2/3 or 360, you are left waiting for the really good games because it's a new console and developers need time to make games for it. Truth is, Wii U is very different from a technical perspective then either the PS3 and 360 and has a little more power so it will take time for developers to start getting the hang of it. You can go back to the PS2 launch and for a whole year the biggest thing on that system was a demo of a game. A demo. Yet it sold great and people knew games were on the horizon. Yet NintenTrolls would rather make up stuff like Nintendo is going to cancel the Wii U even though it's doing better then the PS3 and 360 were doing in their respective time frame in a better economy. A thread on upcoming games gets buried on this boards and your stuck having to actually go to the games board.
#104Reflex-ArcPosted 3/18/2013 7:16:41 AM(edited)
The trolling is just so annoying. I come here looking for news and discussion about the Wii U and every second topic is "Nintendoomed Sonypony Nintendrone Xbot blah blah blah".

I have 200 names on my Ingore List. 200, and apparently that's the cap as it will not let me add anymore. That's a shame, because even with all those blocked, the troll topics are starting to overrun my topic list again. I'd venture a guess that about a third of those on my list alts of the same users.

It's unfortunate, because I've seen some great threads overlooked because everyone is bickering like grade school children on a playground. Of course I know a bunch of the users here are gradeschool children but what is really sad is that I suspect that most of the users acting that way aren't.
#105ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/18/2013 5:58:40 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
CaioNV posted...
Bump.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#106RedOrionPosted 3/18/2013 6:01:19 PM
The trolling can get a bit annoying but i don't mind it, it's giving the system a lot of buzz.
#107NeoMonkPosted 3/18/2013 6:02:36 PM
ppl love to hate more than they love to love
I've said it a few times, the influx in these forums of xbox deserters wandering the internet as they use their box as a browser is quite substantial
---
"How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at Imlonely.com
#108ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/19/2013 5:11:51 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
CaioNV posted...
Bump.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.