The gaming industry is unpredictable and the Wii U trolling is laughable

#51jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:03:46 AM
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
Dolphin was the codename for Gamecube which shows me how young or very little people actually know about the past of the gaming industry. And a bunch of troll reponses where nobody can complain about the lack of Wii U games but make mention of what was so incredible in the first 4 months of the PS2/3 and Xbox/360. Big surprise. And I dont own a Wii U yet so why am I doing damage control. Besides the Dreamcast, I usually wait about a year to buy a systems...

yeah I know that hence why I said it is called gamecube not dolphin, silly drone.

I called it Dolphin because when the PS2 and Gamecube bickering started, it was still only known by it's codename, Dolphin. Just like Wii was called Revolution for the longest time. BTW, you are one of the terrible trolls I talk about that jacks off to sales numbers after 4 months and can't actually add to any argument. Feel free to stay on topic for a change and answer real questions with actual facts and not your fanboy nonsense
#52shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 8:05:56 AM
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
Dolphin was the codename for Gamecube which shows me how young or very little people actually know about the past of the gaming industry. And a bunch of troll reponses where nobody can complain about the lack of Wii U games but make mention of what was so incredible in the first 4 months of the PS2/3 and Xbox/360. Big surprise. And I dont own a Wii U yet so why am I doing damage control. Besides the Dreamcast, I usually wait about a year to buy a systems...

yeah I know that hence why I said it is called gamecube not dolphin, silly drone.

I called it Dolphin because when the PS2 and Gamecube bickering started, it was still only known by it's codename, Dolphin. Just like Wii was called Revolution for the longest time. BTW, you are one of the terrible trolls I talk about that jacks off to sales numbers after 4 months and can't actually add to any argument. Feel free to stay on topic for a change and answer real questions with actual facts and not your fanboy nonsense

I have never made a topic about sales,you talk about real facts? Then call it a gamecube drone.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#53jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:12:04 AM
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...

Real fact: Gamecube was known as Dolphin for over a year before StarCube then finally Gamecube was revealed to be it's name. When I was on the IGN boards it was Dolphin vs PS2 for a long time and trolls were much more creative back then then you are
I have never made a topic about sales,you talk about real facts? Then call it a gamecube drone.
#54darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/15/2013 8:15:16 AM
When I was a kid playing NES, I don't remember comparing hardware sales and all that stuff. What's changed kids today to where they respond to it? It always seemed weird to me. Why do kids care how well a business does? They should just be thinking about having fun. I know not everyone here is a "wee sprout", but I know they're not all old foggies either.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#55shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 8:17:08 AM
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...

Real fact: Gamecube was known as Dolphin for over a year before StarCube then finally Gamecube was revealed to be it's name. When I was on the IGN boards it was Dolphin vs PS2 for a long time and trolls were much more creative back then then you are

So did Nintendo release a console called a dolphin then? Yes or no...no so STFU, can we get some more highly skilled drones to take over from this guy...is he on work experience or something?
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#56TerotrousPosted 3/15/2013 8:25:42 AM
I also think one of the funniest things about this whole flop issue is how the same people can post the following:

"Wii U is the next Dreamcast! It has such terrible sales and it will never recover!"
"Wii U is the biggest failure ever! Even Vita recovered and is now outselling Wii U lolol!"

and not see the obvious contradiction here.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#57jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:30:20 AM
Shaunme, the fact that your a huge troll and can only come up with is that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin which at the time I was refering to it, was the only name it was known by and can't come up with any actual facts or arguments at the things I have posted as a sign that you are admitting your an idiot and have excepted defeat.
#58ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/15/2013 8:47:03 AM
Bump
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#59shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 8:52:15 AM
jbhens posted...
Shaunme, the fact that your a huge troll and can only come up with is that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin which at the time I was refering to it, was the only name it was known by and can't come up with any actual facts or arguments at the things I have posted as a sign that you are admitting your an idiot and have excepted defeat.

ITT: time travel
---
#60bigjclassicPosted 3/15/2013 8:54:32 AM
TC, logic and truth are not allowed on the Wii U board. I worked the launches for gcn, xb, ds, ps2 and gba. I'm also and avid gamer and picked them all up at launch as well as camping for DC, ps3, wii and Wii U.

Dreamcast had SC, SA and the 2k series to hold people over

Wii had loz;TP, dbzbt3 and wii sports

XB had halo and blood wake, plus DoA 3

Ps2 had zone of enders and tekken tag.

Gcn and monkey ball, pikmin and ssbm.

Wii U had NSMB, NL, TTT2 and Zombie U. Add blops 2

PS3 had resistance (few months later VF5)

(I love fighters, so I was busy gaming during those launches)

But typically, launches are slow.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence