The gaming industry is unpredictable and the Wii U trolling is laughable

#61jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:59:13 AM
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
Shaunme, the fact that your a huge troll and can only come up with is that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin which at the time I was refering to it, was the only name it was known by and can't come up with any actual facts or arguments at the things I have posted as a sign that you are admitting your an idiot and have excepted defeat.

ITT: time travel

Thanks. Love how the trolls can't come up with logic and the only thing they can grasp on is the sales and games of a 4 month old system. Refuse to except that the industry had been unpredictable in the past, that all system launches have suffered almost the exact same fate, and looking at economic times and other things it's much easier to predict just as much of a lukewarm response to even more expensive systems on the horizon that will suffer the same launch system lack of games. Use logic people, not your blind hatred for a video game company.
#62shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 9:07:01 AM
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
Shaunme, the fact that your a huge troll and can only come up with is that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin which at the time I was refering to it, was the only name it was known by and can't come up with any actual facts or arguments at the things I have posted as a sign that you are admitting your an idiot and have excepted defeat.

ITT: time travel

Thanks. Love how the trolls can't come up with logic and the only thing they can grasp on is the sales and games of a 4 month old system. Refuse to except that the industry had been unpredictable in the past, that all system launches have suffered almost the exact same fate, and looking at economic times and other things it's much easier to predict just as much of a lukewarm response to even more expensive systems on the horizon that will suffer the same launch system lack of games. Use logic people, not your blind hatred for a video game company.

if you read my first post I told you I didn't read your of txt,also I own a Wii U so its a strange way of showing my hatred.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#63jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:11:29 AM
So you have nothing to say on the actual topic at hand but just had to point out that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin one time to give context of the time period I was talking about and ignoring that I called it Gamecube every time after that like your trying to correct me when their is nothing to correct. Your a known troll and am not surprised by your well thought out repsonses. Congrats.
#64shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 9:23:01 AM
jbhens posted...
So you have nothing to say on the actual topic at hand but just had to point out that I called the Gamecube by it's codename Dolphin one time to give context of the time period I was talking about and ignoring that I called it Gamecube every time after that like your trying to correct me when their is nothing to correct. Your a known troll and am not surprised by your well thought out repsonses. Congrats.

this topic has tanked just like it was deleted yesterday,you should thank me for posting in here to keep it going ,anyway time to go ,try harder at fanboy school because you are awful at it.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#65jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:26:01 AM
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...

this topic has tanked just like it was deleted yesterday,you should thank me for posting in here to keep it going ,anyway time to go ,try harder at fanboy school because you are awful at it.

The reason these topics fail is because the abundance of trolls can't deal with logic and reasonable thinking and more importantly facts. So, they would rather post in every thread about how their are no games and post sales numbers on a 4 months old console and refuse to answer any real questions or refuse to admit that Sony and MS will be in the exact same situation next year.
#66shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 9:29:41 AM
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...

The reason these topics fail is because the abundance of trolls can't deal with logic and reasonable thinking and more importantly facts. So, they would rather post in every thread about how their are no games and post sales numbers on a 4 months old console and refuse to answer any real questions or refuse to admit that Sony and MS will be in the exact same situation next year.

dismal.
---
#67jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:33:21 AM
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...
shaunme posted...
jbhens posted...

dismal.

Lmao. I miss the good days during the PS2, Dreamcast, and Dolphin arguments when trolls were creative and could actually be semi intelligent and funny in their responses. Now we have been reduced to this.
#68Skill4ReelPosted 3/15/2013 9:37:04 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
Why do kids care how well a business does? They should just be thinking about having fun. I know not everyone here is a "wee sprout", but I know they're not all old foggies either.

Only kids are insecure enough to feel good about thinking that they are annoying other people over the internet. At least that is what I'd like to believe.

Lol. I guess you can call what happens on these boards on a regular basis some kind of "competitive message boarding." As silly as that sounds.
#69pearl arowanaPosted 3/15/2013 10:08:36 AM
REASSURANCE!

rofl
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#70jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:27:52 AM
pearl arowana posted...
REASSURANCE!

rofl

What am I reasuring for myself again? I don't own a Wii U yet and don't usually by a new console until at least 6 months to a year after they launch. I've given proof how early sales and game selection doesn't necessarily spell doom or success for a console which is why I find trolls like you ammusing cause you have no idea what your talking about. I don't own stock in Nintendo so the success of Wii U does nothing for me. I know Nintendo has a lot of money in the bank and even if I wanted the Wii U to fail Im not ignorant enough to think they will go 3rd party or never make another home console. I'm also smart enough to look at the handheld market and how the economy is and can see that price drops helped them which spells the same troubles the Wii U is having when the other next gen consoles come out at a more expensive price and a lack of games at launch. Again, what reassurance am I giving myself? Just stating simple facts.