The gaming industry is unpredictable and the Wii U trolling is laughable

#71jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:00:08 AM
The other thing people like to bring up is that since the Wii U will be underpowered compared to the other next gen consoles that this will spell even more trouble for it. Again, however unpredictable the industry is, the last 3 generations were won by the PS, PS2, and Wii which were actually technically the weakest consoles of those generations. With the Wii having the biggest gap in console power yet it absolutely dominated. So for anyone saying the Wii U will be underpowered and will hurt it in the long run, where exactly have you got this indusrty trend from? Out you butt. Also, see DS and 3DS compared to PSP and Vita sales. But keep it coming please. I get a good laugh
#72jbhens(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:55:09 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/16/sony-admits-poor-sales-of-the-ps3-in-america/

Hey, this means the PS3 will be a flop right? I mean here it was, coming off the success of the PS2 and then look. Im glad to know how we can predict everything in the short term and it pans out just like we predict
#73ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/16/2013 4:24:32 AM
Yeah, it's not right that this topic is sinking under while the other topics are on top.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yItm3iAonVo
Message board arguments in a nutshell.
#74KAMMYqueenPosted 3/16/2013 4:27:41 AM
cool story tc
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#75mjc0961Posted 3/16/2013 5:12:40 AM
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Nobody's reading your wall of text, broseph.

Yeah, when you actually put up facts that trolls can't dispute they usually just respond with Im not reading that.

Yeah, I'm not a troll and I'm still not reading your wall of text.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#76DTY3Posted 3/16/2013 5:14:48 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
curtland posted...
I love Nintendo. I really do, but this system is a bust. Give it up already.

Same here... and do you know how many brains just melted from reading that?

**Says he... loves... Nintendo... but yet... capable of... pointing out faults... derpage... does not... compute... durrrr... need mommy...**

;)

Why am I not surprised you didnt comment on thundercat and shaunme's inability to read? You would if it was a Nintendo fanboy.

Rasputin hypocrisy ahoy.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#77DTY3Posted 3/16/2013 5:18:05 AM
Beatperson14 posted...
jbhens posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Nobody's reading your wall of text, broseph.

Yeah, when you actually put up facts that trolls can't dispute they usually just respond with Im not reading that.

If you made each paragraph a sentence long I'd be glad to point out your lies

Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, this generation of gamers.
I feel sorry for your past teachers. They may as well have accomplished nothing. beatperson pretty much freaked out over some text.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#78ElGadoPosted 3/16/2013 5:19:47 AM
TC you claim to be so "wise" and have all this gaming "knowledge" yet 99% of people with a brain saw this trainwreck from a mile away.

Talk about worshiping Nintendo.
#79shaunmePosted 3/16/2013 5:28:25 AM
Troll topic.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#80pearl arowanaPosted 3/16/2013 5:48:42 AM
jbhens posted...
The other thing people like to bring up is that since the Wii U will be underpowered compared to the other next gen consoles that this will spell even more trouble for it. Again, however unpredictable the industry is, the last 3 generations were won by the PS, PS2, and Wii which were actually technically the weakest consoles of those generations. With the Wii having the biggest gap in console power yet it absolutely dominated. So for anyone saying the Wii U will be underpowered and will hurt it in the long run, where exactly have you got this indusrty trend from? Out you butt. Also, see DS and 3DS compared to PSP and Vita sales. But keep it coming please. I get a good laugh

rofl u are delusional.

wii u is not just underpower.. its VERY underpower to point it is comparabe to PS3 and 360..

and many even see PS360 as a better option because there are so many 3rd party support.. many exclusive and awesome online comunity population. any game on wii u look pretty much similar to ps360.. some even play better on the old consoles..

wii u is 8 years too late to join the party.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar