Where is Zombie U bundle?

#1excitebike64Posted 3/15/2013 4:59:37 AM
Been thinking about it, and I have not seen one in any store.

But then, I have not walked into a Gamestop in at least a month.

Is that where they are?
#2SirNicoMFFERPosted 3/15/2013 5:05:51 AM
if you're looking for one, newegg is having a 10% off promo storewide when you pay through v.me by visa. So you can use that promo to get the zombiU bundle for $351. Free shipping too.
---
REALM OF DEBEBE PARTY ANIMAL
#3RockD79Posted 3/15/2013 5:07:45 AM
I think you should be able to find them where ever U's are sold. However, I did hear they are selling ok so it depends on stock.
---
The Wii U Board. The #1 Place For Your Tool Topic Needs. Tooling Users Since Nov 2012.
#4PigfartsPosted 3/15/2013 5:08:59 AM
excitebike64 posted...
Been thinking about it, and I have not seen one in any store.

But then, I have not walked into a Gamestop in at least a month.

Is that where they are?

you can prolly check online. They need a MHU bundle.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 5:11:22 AM
Believe it or not, in stores like Wal-Mart... nothing.

I'm actually on a money freeze right now. Paying off credit. But it just seems weird I have not seen one.

That's why I figured it's more just official gaming stores.
#6BadLuckIncPosted 3/15/2013 5:32:58 AM
I bought mine Monday on New Egg, and just received it yesterday =) Just in time for Monster Hunter 3 U! Last I checked the deal was still going for $351.00 till March 21st.
#7SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 6:46:28 AM
I saw that newegg.com had some in stock. If you live in one of their no-tax states it would be your best bet, since they don't charge tax or shipping for most places and that would save you enough money to get an extra game.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#8mattersvillePosted 3/15/2013 7:57:21 AM
It's selling decent enough to make it the hardest to find bundle. My sister had to rain check it.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#9excitebike64(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:34:33 AM
mattersville posted...
It's selling decent enough to make it the hardest to find bundle. My sister had to rain check it.

That could be it.

Not too worried about it. Something tells me there are going to be lots of bundles. Missing out on this could just mean a better bundle later. But I admit, the lack of funds right now is beginning to drive me nuts.

There is a good 5000 dollars worth of gaming this year that actually might be good. Very good year for gaming, I think. Haven't seen one this good in a long time.
#10elheberPosted 3/15/2013 11:54:06 AM
Europe, IIRC.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |