ZombiU Patch on the way

#1New LinkPosted 3/15/2013 7:22:23 AM
So, I loaded up ZombiU for the first time in a while last night. As soon as I started my game, I wake up in the prepper's safehouse with a message from the ZombiU Dev team stating that they are working on an patch, and that more information would be coming soon.

I checked around, and it seems that this was posted by them early in February (guess I missed it) but there don't seem to be any details yet as to what it is that they are patching.

Apparently there are some bugs in the game (I have yet to encounter any) which could be the reason, or it could be something else (more content, new weapons?) I can't wait to see.

Having played this game again last night, I forget why it's been shelved for so long.I had a genuinely good time with it and I intend to play a bit more tonight.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#2SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 7:41:18 AM
I love the game, and I hope for the patch, but this topic is about 45 days too late. I opened it hoping for new info, and was fairly disappointed to find that there wasn't anything we all didn't already know last month.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#3New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:51:00 AM
Yeah... I completely missed the patch announcement news. I'm late to the show haha.

What do you guys hope to see in the patch?
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#4selfdeztructionPosted 3/15/2013 8:20:47 AM
New Link posted...
Yeah... I completely missed the patch announcement news. I'm late to the show haha.

Anything EXCEPT fixing the dupe trick.

I've beat the game on each difficulty and completed the survival mode.

Going through this game with unlimited ammo will help make other repeat playthroughs fun when I'm not interested in a conventional playthrough.
---
XBL/PSN (PS3&vita)/Wii-U/Skype-selfdeztruction
Wii FC(HaVoK) 6605 3315 8599 4345 3DSXL FC(HaVoK) 3780 9281 5652 I'm no fanboy,I'm a dirty whore.OKC gamer
#5SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 8:21:10 AM
I honestly haven't experienced any glitches, but I hope they fix whatever other people experienced before it happens to me. Other than that, I'd maybe like to see slightly faster load times when fast traveling. Even though the load times aren't horrible, it's always nice for things like that to be a little quicker.

Also, maybe increase the game's volume level? I have to turn up my system really high when playing this game just to get it to he volume levels of the other games I own. Does anyone else experience that?
---
#6New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 8:30:11 AM
selfdeztruction posted...
New Link posted...

Anything EXCEPT fixing the dupe trick.

I've beat the game on each difficulty and completed the survival mode.

Going through this game with unlimited ammo will help make other repeat playthroughs fun when I'm not interested in a conventional playthrough.

haha I didn't even know there WAS a dupe trick. Unlimited ammo sure would make this game a lot easier :P
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
#7mattersvillePosted 3/15/2013 8:55:02 AM
That message has been there a long time. Those ZU faithfuls among us have all but abandoned hope.
---
My Blog/Comic is funnier than your Blog/Comic.
http://sundaysmash.wordpress.com/
#8New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:18:00 AM
mattersville posted...
That message has been there a long time. Those ZU faithfuls among us have all but abandoned hope.

Awe, I hope we get some details soon. I got caught up in other games and a busy life, hadn't played it since either december or january, but from what I can find the message was posted early february. As we're in the second half of March now hopefully we'll get some information soon.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
#9SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 10:28:38 AM
One of my goals is to try and finish the game this weekend, or at least get a couple of good nighttime playing sessions in. I just got a new TV, so I'm looking forward to getting really immersed. I just hope I don't experience any of the glitches or bugs.
---
#10New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:33:19 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
One of my goals is to try and finish the game this weekend, or at least get a couple of good nighttime playing sessions in. I just got a new TV, so I'm looking forward to getting really immersed. I just hope I don't experience any of the glitches or bugs.

It seems like they are pretty rare, I haven't seen any complaints (aside from looking up what the patch may or may not be for) nor come across any myself.

I seem to have a hard-cap with this game at about an hour-at-a-time. It's usually right around the point where I am trying to make my way back to the safehouse and drop off my loot, and get eaten by zombies, wake up as a new survivor, save, and turn off the console lol.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!