ZombiU Patch on the way

#11SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 10:38:24 AM(edited)
New Link posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
One of my goals is to try and finish the game this weekend, or at least get a couple of good nighttime playing sessions in. I just got a new TV, so I'm looking forward to getting really immersed. I just hope I don't experience any of the glitches or bugs.

It seems like they are pretty rare, I haven't seen any complaints (aside from looking up what the patch may or may not be for) nor come across any myself.

I seem to have a hard-cap with this game at about an hour-at-a-time. It's usually right around the point where I am trying to make my way back to the safehouse and drop off my loot, and get eaten by zombies, wake up as a new survivor, save, and turn off the console lol.

I was having a great session (2-3 hours, I think) a few nights ago until I experienced my first death. It was really jarring, since it happened so fast. Some zombie just exploded and killed me instantly. I wasn't even aware that was possible. So next time I start it will be as someone new. What sucks is I can't even get my revenge on that zombie, since he already exploded. Oh well, I'm just excited to keep progressing to new areas. I really love the game's atmosphere.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#12New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:37:48 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
New Link posted...
SlimeSwayze posted...
One of my goals is to try and finish the game this weekend, or at least get a couple of good nighttime playing sessions in. I just got a new TV, so I'm looking forward to getting really immersed. I just hope I don't experience any of the glitches or bugs.

It seems like they are pretty rare, I haven't seen any complaints (aside from looking up what the patch may or may not be for) nor come across any myself.

I seem to have a hard-cap with this game at about an hour-at-a-time. It's usually right around the point where I am trying to make my way back to the safehouse and drop off my loot, and get eaten by zombies, wake up as a new survivor, save, and turn off the console lol.

I was having a great session (203 hours, I think) a few nights ago until I experienced my first death. It was really jarring, since it happened so fast. Some zombie just exploded and killed me instantly. I wasn't even aware that was possible. So next time I start it will be as someone new. What sucks is I can't even get my revenge on that zombie, since he already exploded. Oh well, I'm just excited to keep progressing to new areas. I really love the game's atmosphere.

Holy cow man, I was on my 7th survivor and just died in the Palace haha, on to number 8.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#13SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 10:40:00 AM
I've been progressing very slowly and being super careful. It's part of what I love about the game. Oh, and I had to edit my original post. I mean to say 2-3 hours, not 208 hours. I'm pretty sure a 208 hour gaming session could only end in death.
---
#14New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 10:42:18 AM
SlimeSwayze posted...
I've been progressing very slowly and being super careful. It's part of what I love about the game. Oh, and I had to edit my original post. I mean to say 2-3 hours, not 208 hours. I'm pretty sure a 208 hour gaming session could only end in death.

lmao, yeah that makes a lot more sense haha. I don't really think about the 0 and - being right next to each other on QWERTY keyboards, haven't used one of those in ~9 years now.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#15SlimeSwayzePosted 3/15/2013 10:44:57 AM
And again, I meant 203, not 208. Definitely not my day. I need the work day to end so I can just get home and play games.
---