A topic for wii u OWNERS who are dissapointed so far...

#1shaunmePosted 3/15/2013 9:48:18 AM
I'm sick of seeing people who paid good money for this system attacked and called a troll for having concerns and voicing them, if you have paid for this system you can say what ever you feel just ignore these rabid Nintendo fans,half of them don't even own a Wii U and the other half are defending their purchase.

Buying a system at launch is always risky regarding games available,but Nintendo's idea of a launch window are pathetic,I want dates for pikmin and the w101!!

Anyway feel free to share your concerns here.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#2GooBacksBackPosted 3/15/2013 9:51:47 AM
I own a Wii U.

Just found out it had motion control!
#3Rasputin77Posted 3/15/2013 9:51:49 AM
Huh? No concerns here. I mean, I am a little disappointed with the system, but I'm smart enough to not take the internet so seriously, and I'm definitely fine with whatever some angsty strangers want to think of me on some nerdy gaming website. I have nothing to prove to people I don't even know. ;)

So I'm fine. But thanks!
---
GameFAQs Wii U board - reminding people to use birth control since 2012.
#4GdboyratedloudPosted 3/15/2013 9:52:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5dennis941012Posted 3/15/2013 9:53:59 AM(edited)
I am sick of people who bought the console at launch and complains about lack of games when Wii U actually had a decent launch games compare to other launches >_>
I am enjoying my tekken, sonic racing, black ops 2, zombie U, and nintendo land
and I preordered MH3. Why can't others enjoy the consoles too?
I am so sick of trolls like DDP thundercat rasputin demondogs and others -.-
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#6DDP886Posted 3/15/2013 9:54:01 AM
I bought my wii u but I unloaded it a few days ago. I got 250 for it so I was happy to recoup some value
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYRangers; Bring this cup back to where it belongs
#7shaunme(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:54:58 AM
dennis941012 posted...
I am sick of people who bought the console at launch and complains about lack of games when Wii U actually had a decent launch games compare to other launches >_>

because people like me had those games on other systems.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#8uberking422Posted 3/15/2013 10:00:02 AM
Can't say I'm really disappointed, since I bought the system not expecting to see most of the games I really wanted until Fall-Holidays of 2013. If I don't see anything exciting at this year's E3, that'll be the first actual disappointment for me.
#9Oni_TaedoPosted 3/15/2013 10:16:56 AM
shaunme posted...
dennis941012 posted...

because people like me had those games on other systems.

That's great. Then don't buy them. You had those games on other systems, not everyone else did.
A large majority of gamers went Wii only last gen, some went Wii/PC.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#10shadestreetPosted 3/15/2013 10:21:09 AM
Probably more disappointed with WiiU then any other console at launch.

I guess I was fooled by the high Mario reviews - to be honest I feel it is among the weakest 2D mario games. I realize I am in the minority on this opinion.

Also don't care for the interface, the "menu within a menu" of the Wii mode, the laborious transfer process, and the complete botching of the Virtual Console.