the GamePad calibrates wayyy too quickly

#1RemixDeluxePosted 3/15/2013 11:25:53 AM
I sometimes pause the game just cause I wanna get a drink or go to the bathroom but it calibrates when I dont want it to. Also when I do want to calibrate it barely gives me time to do so resulting in me having to do it twice.

I find the Wii better in having proper calibration setting.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2NikraPosted 3/15/2013 11:32:09 AM
I have no idea of what you are talking about???
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:35:39 AM
Nikra posted...
I have no idea of what you are talking about???

Do you own a Wii U?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#4rafiiillaPosted 3/15/2013 11:37:34 AM
How is this an issue? I think the calibration of the gamepad is great
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk3xxrWmyk1qj8d3jo1_500.gif
#5NikraPosted 3/15/2013 11:41:47 AM(edited)
Of course I do. Why would I be here if I didn't? I got mine on released date.
#6RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:42:11 AM
Nikra posted...
Of course I do. Why would I be here if I didn't. I got mine on released date.

For someone that is saying they dont know what I'm talking about I would question if you own the system to see what I'm talking about.

It may not be a problem to you but it does calibrate too quickly. It wouldn't kill them to slow it down just a bit so I can place it on a table or the floor for more accurate measure.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#7NyyarkPosted 3/15/2013 11:44:37 AM
If it took twice as long to calibrate, you'd be spending the same time not having to do it twice?

Mine doesn't start calibrating until its not moving.
#8RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:46:57 AM
Nyyark posted...
If it took twice as long to calibrate, you'd be spending the same time not having to do it twice?

Mine doesn't start calibrating until its not moving.

I must be handling my controller pretty delicately for it to do calibration instantaneously. I know what what you mean that it wont start calibrating if its moving which is why I often shake it on purpose cause it will calibrate in my hands if I dont shake it.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#9NikraPosted 3/15/2013 11:49:28 AM
My problem might be that I don't know what you mean when you say "calibration": When ever I pause my Wii U, it just stay paused until I un-pause it Again. Except if it stay paused to long, it shot Down. But that you can avoid in the system settings if you choose so.
#10RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 11:50:40 AM
Nikra posted...
My problem might be that I don't know what you mean when you say "calibration": When ever I pause my Wii U, it just stay paused until I un-pause it Again. Except if it stay paused to long, it shot Down. But that you can avoid in the system settings if you choose so.

Are you not aware of the calibration that takes place each and every time you pause the controller?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog