I need another game for the B2G1 Target deal!

#1JulesNeciPosted 3/15/2013 12:32:02 PM
Hey guys!
I'm getting my Wii U next week at Target! I plan to use the $50 gift cards on the buy 2 get 1 free deal.
I know I'm picking it up Super Mario Bros and Need For Speed U, but I'm undecided on the third game. I might pick up Revengeance or another Wii U game.
Lego City looks okay, but I haven't really fallen in love with any Lego games, and the load time sounds terrible. Monster Hunter is a port, and I'm kind of burned out on hunting games.
What other Wii U games do you enjoy? I own most of the multiplats on my PS3, too, so I don't plan on picking up any of those.
Help a girl out, will you? :)
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3).
#2RioichiCooperPosted 3/15/2013 12:35:24 PM
I'd recommend LEGO City or MGR.
---
If your accuracy is over 10%, you're trying too hard.
#3hellbringherPosted 3/15/2013 12:35:27 PM
Are you really taking advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal if you don't want a third game? I think it's taking advantage of you.
---
I farted - me : * /
#4PigfartsPosted 3/15/2013 12:36:12 PM
ni no kuni, tomb raider, and MH3U
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5JulesNeci(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 12:42:40 PM
hellbringher posted...
Are you really taking advantage of a buy 2 get 1 free deal if you don't want a third game? I think it's taking advantage of you.

Since I'm going to use the $50 gift card on for it, my payment would only be around $80, Cali taxes included for 3 new games. Not bad.

And to the others, thank you for your recommendations. I already own Ni No Kuni (yay!)

Lego City is a hit or miss to me, really, since I'm playing Lego Batman 2 right now and I think it's such a drag. I just can't get into it (though Batman is my favorite superhero and I love Lego).

I've watched HD videos of MH3U on my TV and to be honest, it looks like a PS2 game, so I'm not sure about it. Graphics aren't everything, I know, but if I were to spend hours on a game I'd like it to at least look decent.

Tomb Raider sounds awesome too, but MGR is so far my top choice.

If only The Wonderful 101 were out, I wouldn't have to make such a hard decision :(
(if you haven't noticed, I tend to like games with vibrant colors :P)
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Ni No Kuni (PS3).
#6sonic777Posted 3/15/2013 12:53:08 PM
I recommend Lego City or Monster Hunter.
#7rawxfoxdogPosted 3/15/2013 1:03:42 PM
Would it still be a deal if I bought mario and monster hunter on wii u and got monster hunter 3ds free
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog