Is Thief coming to the Wii U?

#11SocranPosted 3/15/2013 5:41:26 PM
Ghost-inZeShell posted...
It will. It's been confirmed.

Thief 4
All next gen consoles

Regardless of whether or not Wii U actually is next gen (and I personally agree that it is), you know that plenty of developers refuse it acknowledge as such. Don't forget EA laughably referring to PS4/Nextbox as "fourth gen". Until we know for a fact that Thief's developers consider Wii U to be "next-gen", it is not confirmed simply because they misspoke.

If people using words incorrectly suddenly made things fact, there would be a hell of a lot of people on this board who literally don't care about what they're saying at all (trolls).
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12AmishMechanicPosted 3/15/2013 5:45:59 PM
i hope theifs never come 2 the wii u

pirating games is against the law
#13Ghost-inZeShellPosted 3/16/2013 4:47:20 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...

Thief 4
All next gen consoles

Umm hello...the Wii U is not next gen.

lulz
#14ShadowSkill11Posted 3/16/2013 7:27:35 AM

Thief 4
All next gen consoles

What does "all next gen consoles" have t do with the WiiU? It's tech is current gen.
#15BakaIdiotPosted 3/16/2013 7:38:30 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...

Thief 4
All next gen consoles

What does "all next gen consoles" have t do with the WiiU? It's tech is current gen.

Lol ps4 and Xbox 720 is a 2 year old pc. Only buy multiplatform games on pc people.
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 3/16/2013 7:56:15 AM
It's not coming on the Wii U guys, it says "Next-gen" consoles.

The Wii U is current gen.

We'll have to wait for the PS5, Xbox4, and whatever Nintendo's next console is, for the game, since it'll be coming in the 9th gen.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.