confirmed: Saints Row 4 won't be released on Wii U

#1RAY_LEWlSPosted 3/15/2013 4:30:18 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/news/no-saints-row-iv-on-wii-u-6405397
---
And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
http://katchop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ray-lewis-angry-copy.jpg
#2KAMMYqueenPosted 3/15/2013 4:32:20 PM
old
---
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
#3mjc0961Posted 3/15/2013 6:08:47 PM
Confirmed: I don't care because Saints Row The Third pretty much murdered my interest in the series.

Maybe I'll pick up the inevitable complete edition when it's on sale for $5 on Steam or something, but yeah, no SR4 on Wii U isn't making me lose any sleep.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#4LinetrixPosted 3/15/2013 6:09:37 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Confirmed: I don't care because Saints Row The Third pretty much murdered my interest in the series.

Oh, a game that won't be released for the Wii U? That game sucks anyway!

Innovate, please.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5returnoftheryanPosted 3/15/2013 6:10:47 PM
I don't think it was really expected to come to WiiU.
---
Nintendo Network ID- returnoftheryan PSN- fhsfootball74
In SMOD we trust
#6DTY3Posted 3/15/2013 6:13:17 PM
Linetrix posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Oh, a game that won't be released for the Wii U? That game sucks anyway!

Innovate, please.

Think about what you just typed.

Why would he care if the Wii U is getting it? He obviously didnt like the third one (which wasnt on Wii U either).

Protip: It is very possible to own more than one console at a time. you should try it ;)
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#7CapnStankyPosted 3/15/2013 6:58:52 PM
LOL this console is dead. If it can't even get support when the next Xbox and PS arent even out, it will never get third party support. Such a stupid decision to use 8 year old tech and think that people would respond positively to a tablet gimmick.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#8darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/15/2013 7:03:03 PM
Not my kind of game. I'm more of a platformer/RPG person. Certain exceptions to the rule just depending.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#9Baha05Posted 3/15/2013 7:04:23 PM
DTY3 posted...
Think about what you just typed.

Why would he care if the Wii U is getting it? He obviously didnt like the third one (which wasnt on Wii U either).

Protip: It is very possible to own more than one console at a time. you should try it ;)

Well this is the guy that thinks Crisis Core and FFVII are the same game
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#10Tsutarja495Posted 3/15/2013 7:06:05 PM
Another mature game I wouldn't have gotten even if did get on the Wii U.

I want third party games like Lego City, Sonic, Wonderful 101, and Rayman. Colorful/kiddy games that are more in line with the Nintendo atmosphere.