confirmed: Saints Row 4 won't be released on Wii U

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. confirmed: Saints Row 4 won't be released on Wii U
3 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/news/no-saints-row-iv-on-wii-u-6405397
And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
http://katchop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ray-lewis-angry-copy.jpg
3 years ago#2
old
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!
3 years ago#3
Confirmed: I don't care because Saints Row The Third pretty much murdered my interest in the series.

Maybe I'll pick up the inevitable complete edition when it's on sale for $5 on Steam or something, but yeah, no SR4 on Wii U isn't making me lose any sleep.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
3 years ago#4
mjc0961 posted...
Confirmed: I don't care because Saints Row The Third pretty much murdered my interest in the series.

Oh, a game that won't be released for the Wii U? That game sucks anyway!

Innovate, please.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
3 years ago#5
I don't think it was really expected to come to WiiU.
Nintendo Network ID- returnoftheryan PSN- fhsfootball74
In SMOD we trust
3 years ago#6
Linetrix posted...
mjc0961 posted...

Oh, a game that won't be released for the Wii U? That game sucks anyway!

Innovate, please.

Think about what you just typed.

Why would he care if the Wii U is getting it? He obviously didnt like the third one (which wasnt on Wii U either).

Protip: It is very possible to own more than one console at a time. you should try it ;)
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#7
LOL this console is dead. If it can't even get support when the next Xbox and PS arent even out, it will never get third party support. Such a stupid decision to use 8 year old tech and think that people would respond positively to a tablet gimmick.
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
3 years ago#8
Not my kind of game. I'm more of a platformer/RPG person. Certain exceptions to the rule just depending.
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
3 years ago#9
DTY3 posted...
Think about what you just typed.

Why would he care if the Wii U is getting it? He obviously didnt like the third one (which wasnt on Wii U either).

Protip: It is very possible to own more than one console at a time. you should try it ;)

Well this is the guy that thinks Crisis Core and FFVII are the same game
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#10
Another mature game I wouldn't have gotten even if did get on the Wii U.

I want third party games like Lego City, Sonic, Wonderful 101, and Rayman. Colorful/kiddy games that are more in line with the Nintendo atmosphere.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. confirmed: Saints Row 4 won't be released on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived