I remember the Nintendo fanboys making fun of the Vita sales in the Vita board.

#21LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/16/2013 9:33:02 AM
pearl arowana posted...
vita is dead. wii u die young tho. rofl

Vita sales dramatically rose after the price drop. I wouldn't call that "dead".
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#22NamcoMuseum2Posted 3/16/2013 9:33:44 AM
slyman19 posted...
Sony cares about their fans? When did this happen?

Nintendo doesn't care about their fans either.
#23LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/16/2013 9:40:32 AM
Yeah, the 3DS Ambassador program was a perfect example of Nintendo not caring about their fans.

Remember, they didn't have to do that.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#24Prince ShondronaiPosted 3/16/2013 9:41:59 AM
There really ought to be a new definition for the word "care" that deals with large corporations making their fans happy. That way you could say things like "Nintendo cares about their fans." and "Capcom doesn't care about their fans anymore." without sounding silly.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#25Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 9:44:48 AM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
But as a Sony fan I wish the Wii U starts selling well. Just like Sony, Nintendo cares about their fan base and the gamer in general, they deserve better imho.

Well the main reason WAS because of the 3DS initial sales and how Sony "fans" and trolls said the Vita was going to be far superior and beat the 3DS. Then sales on the 3DS got better and when the Vita came out the sakes were fr worse then the 3DS,

It's a vicious cycle and if the PS4 does worse then the Wii U it;ll start all over again. .
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#26Sailor GoonPosted 3/16/2013 9:55:34 AM
My favourite part is how the biggest trolls of the Vita are the biggest whiners of when someone posts something positive about it.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#27the_cajun88Posted 3/16/2013 9:56:49 AM
But as a Sony fan I wish the Wii U starts selling well. Just like Sony, Nintendo cares about their fan base and the gamer in general, they deserve better imho.

I respect your maturity.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#28squatch22Posted 3/16/2013 10:05:14 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
My favourite part is how ...

6+4=11 :)
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#29SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/16/2013 10:14:13 AM
Nintendo fanboys are hypocrites, that's why. They think when they dislike Sony and MS, it is automatically justified. But when people dislike Nintendo for the same things, they are just "trolls".

The ones that are really "trolling" are the ones that think their negative opinions about something others like is factual right, while people's negative opinions about something they like is just unfounded bashing for no reason. Sad and pathetic fanboys are the real and worst trolls on any forum.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 White 2 FC: 2924 7399 0619 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#30Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 10:20:07 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Nintendo fanboys are hypocrites, that's why. They think when they dislike Sony and MS, it is automatically justified. But when people dislike Nintendo for the same things, they are just "trolls".

The ones that are really "trolling" are the ones that think their negative opinions about something others like is factual right, while people's negative opinions about something they like is just unfounded bashing for no reason. Sad and pathetic fanboys are the real and worst trolls on any forum.

And he's the big hypocrite himself.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U