I remember the Nintendo fanboys making fun of the Vita sales in the Vita board.

#51squatch22Posted 3/16/2013 11:25:52 AM
Baha05 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Call them what you want, they had every right to be upset when Nintendo was clearly lying to their faces and telling them that there would be no price cut in the near feature.

Most non nintendo fanboys can see why this would be aggravating, and so could Nintendo, which is why they gave them all of those free old games.

Except Nintendo never said that. And most early buyers SHOULD assume that the price for the system will not last. Just like it has for every video game console ever made.

This
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#52Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/16/2013 11:28:34 AM
When squatch agrees with you, you are probably horribly wrong.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#53squatch22Posted 3/16/2013 11:30:10 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

This :)

Gotcha!
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#54Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 11:30:22 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I recall that they did, but maybe they didn't.

No most consumers should not assume that in 6 months the 3DS was going to get a price cut.

Stop talking nonsense. The issue is how soon the price cut came, not that it came it all.

Either way you have this weird belief that any opinion that differs from yours is idiotic or unreasonable (as I have noticed over numerous topics). That is not the case.

Well maybe find an article where they said it?

Also regardless of how fast the drop was is irrelevant, because the price drop was going to happen sooner or later. And this is the case where an opinion on the matter of a price drop can be stupid if the consumers is stupid enough to whine about it. Because again a price drop would have happened eventually, just like it has with just about every single console that was ever produced. There is no ifs ands or buts with this, price drops happen.

If you or someone who is an early buyer doesn't think the price is all that great tehn you wait because price drops, sales, etc happens.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#55LemonKweenstaaaPosted 3/16/2013 11:31:50 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

That's a pretty desperate rebuttal.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i.imgur.com/RQBXfZH.jpg
#56CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/16/2013 11:32:38 AM
slyman19 posted...
NamcoMuseum2 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Sony cares about their fans? When did this happen?

Nintendo doesn't care about their fans either.

Right, because they are a business. They like your money, not you. Anyone who says a corporation cares about them, is extremely pathetic.

Sorry but...
Being a business doesn't automatically mean your only concern is money.

To take that approach, you're completely ignoring the human side of things, and that to me is pathetic.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#57Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 11:34:34 AM
Pretty much as there ARE consumer concerns. Corporations aren't like Captain Planet villains. They do at least TRY to do right with consumers.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#58Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/16/2013 11:38:53 AM
Well maybe find an article where they said it?

Don't care enough. Knowing you, you would just skirt around the argument with some fallacy anyways.

Also regardless of how fast the drop was is irrelevant, because the price drop was going to happen sooner or later.

Horrible logic. If people knew the price drop was happening in 6 months many of them would not have bought it, as evidenced by the 3DS sales sharply dropping when the Price Cut was announced. If the price cut was to haven taken place 2 years later, nobody would have been bothered (for the most part) and nintendo would have not had the need to dish out free games.

And this is the case where an opinion on the matter of a price drop can be stupid if the consumers is stupid enough to whine about it. Because again a price drop would have happened eventually, just like it has with just about every single console that was ever produced. There is no ifs ands or buts with this, price drops happen.

I will repeat this one last time for you in bold, because you seem to have ignored it the first time I said it.

The issue is how soon the price cut came, not that it came it all.

By your horrendous logic, no consumer should ever be upset by a huge price cut one month after sales because "Eventually there would have been a price cut sometime, eventually, in the future, maybe 6 years from now but who cares there would have been a price cut eventually so you have no right to be annoyed"
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#59Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/16/2013 11:39:46 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

That's a pretty desperate rebuttal.

Do you know what a rebuttal is?
---
#60Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 11:43:11 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Don't care enough. Knowing you, you would just skirt around the argument with some fallacy anyways.

Horrible logic. If people knew the price drop was happening in 6 months many of them would not have bought it, as evidenced by the 3DS sales sharply dropping when the Price Cut was announced. If the price cut was to haven taken place 2 years later, nobody would have been bothered (for the most part) and nintendo would have not had the need to dish out free games.

I will repeat this one last time for you in bold, because you seem to have ignored it the first time I said it.

The issue is how soon the price cut came, not that it came it all.

By your horrendous logic, no consumer should ever be upset by a huge price cut one month after sales because "Eventually there would have been a price cut sometime, eventually, in the future, maybe 6 years from now but who cares there would have been a price cut eventually so you have no right to be annoyed"

In otherwords you have no proof.

Also it's not horrible logic, it's common sense when you are buying certain items. Gaming devices have and always will have price drops.

And it's not really an issue on how soon it came out unless you are an idiot who bought it early and somehow got it in your head that the price would never drop. I mean I bought mine day one fully aware that the price would drop in the future. No consumer SHOULD EVER be made at price drops when it comes to video game systems.
---