I remember the Nintendo fanboys making fun of the Vita sales in the Vita board.

#81SkyD1ddYPosted 3/16/2013 1:26:39 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Yup, 25. Also I don't need to take those courses. I already know that prices go down on things so I'm not going to get bent out of shape when they go down in price.

The issue is not about you getting bent out of shape, it is about you having the inability to understand another viewpoint apart from your own. Take my advice and go take a Microeconomics class.

Dude its gamefaqs. Logic is illegal here remember?
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#82Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 1:27:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Go back and reread the conversation if you are still struggling to figure it out.

If you want a hint, look for the words in bold. I'm sure you can do it!

You mean mainly this one?

"The issue is how soon the price cut came, not that it came it all."

Because if that's the case then there is no real issue. Again things get price drops. So what?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#83cavebear56Posted 3/16/2013 1:27:57 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
So TC said something completely reasonable and you people still manage to start a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s

Also Baha no point arguing with the ignorant.

Probably just another kid you has yet to complete college and get real world experience. They tend to be the most preachy and use blanket statements without actually relating what they learn in class (or on the internet) to the discussion at hand (many of our interns are the same way).

They'll be in for a rude awakening when/if they graduate.

Knowledge is power but as the kid proves with those posts, incorrect knowledge is the most horrible weapon humanity can ever use.

In other words...

http://youtu.be/6RTo1aoK7LE
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#84Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/16/2013 1:30:58 PM

I know :(

Because if that's the case then there is no real issue. Again things get price drops. So what?

Like I said before, You obviously have never taken a college level Microeconomics class in your life so don't try to understand what is simply above your comprehension.

You would learn a lot from a basic course.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#85Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 1:32:19 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Like I said before, You obviously have never taken a college level Microeconomics class in your life so don't try to understand what is simply above your comprehension.

And why don't you explain to me the other viewpoint if I don't understand? Because really you keep saying the point was how fast the price drop came but in what sense does that even matter how fast it came?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#86CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/16/2013 1:34:10 PM
Traptin3days posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

You at all associated with businesses?
What experience do you have that gives you the right to speak for them?

I've worked with a number of people who've started their own business, and I have a small business myself.

Small business =/= Big business.

True, well... they're not EXACTLY apples an oranges.
But still, I think its a fatal flaw to dismiss the human factor of business.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#87SkyD1ddYPosted 3/16/2013 1:34:11 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I know :(

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-21462-150526c45f3346.jpeg
---
"It's always a gimmick until sony uses it" squatch22
#88__Blight__Posted 3/16/2013 1:40:15 PM
cavebear56 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
So TC said something completely reasonable and you people still manage to start a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZuC4MmMzcg&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s

Also Baha no point arguing with the ignorant.

Probably just another kid you has yet to complete college and get real world experience. They tend to be the most preachy and use blanket statements without actually relating what they learn in class (or on the internet) to the discussion at hand (many of our interns are the same way).

They'll be in for a rude awakening when/if they graduate.

Knowledge is power but as the kid proves with those posts, incorrect knowledge is the most horrible weapon humanity can ever use.

In other words...

http://youtu.be/6RTo1aoK7LE

Uhh....Kirby is right and Baha is dead wrong. Know why Baha is wrong? Because Nintendo implemented the Ambassador program. So obviously Nintendo agrees with Kirby in thinking there was something unfair in dropping the 3DS price after 6 months (Also the fastest price drop in console history) and gave early adopters a bone.
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some." - Tywin Lannister
#89Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/16/2013 1:41:56 PM
And why don't you explain to me the other viewpoint if I don't understand?

Ive explained it to you already, but you fail to comprehend it. That is why I keep suggesting that you take a Microeconomics course. They can teach you the basics much easier than I can through gamefaqs.

Because really you keep saying the point was how fast the price drop came but in what sense does that even matter how fast it came?

I'm baffled that you even have to ask this. Just go register for a course please.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#90Baha05Posted 3/16/2013 1:42:01 PM
__Blight__ posted...

Uhh....Kirby is right and Baha is dead wrong. Know why Baha is wrong? Because Nintendo implemented the Ambassador program. So obviously Nintendo agrees with Kirby in thinking there was something unfair in dropping the 3DS price after 6 months (Also the fastest price drop in console history) and gave early adopters a bone.

While that might be true I think Nintendo at least knew that people would get pissy about it. Though again no one should even be mad about price drops in the first place because again, a price drop would have happened no matter what.
---