Possible shipping delay for LEgo City Undercover

#1FFXIgaiaknightPosted 3/16/2013 2:00:46 AM
word going around is that gamestop wont get there copies till thursday those that pre-ordered might wanna call and find out.
---
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
NNI: Gaiaknight
#2CitizenCraigPosted 3/16/2013 2:03:31 AM
I really wish this world had more LEGO video games. /s
---
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com & psntrophyleaders.com
#3ChipChippersonPosted 3/16/2013 2:16:02 AM
That's why I ordered mine online, I'm in no mood for retailer tag. I'll get it when I get it.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#4hellbringherPosted 3/16/2013 2:27:49 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
That's why I ordered mine online, I'm in no mood for retailer tag. I'll get it when I get it.

Such a rebel
---
George St-Pierre better come with the beat down!
#5jonnyram4000Posted 3/16/2013 2:41:25 AM
I guess that's why toys r us change my shipdate from 18th to 21st now.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
#6FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 3:05:25 AM
honestly i was afraid of this after fire emblem
---
Currently Playing: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
NNI: Gaiaknight
#7mjc0961Posted 3/16/2013 5:14:50 AM
Potential Shipping Delay
Delivery of Lego City: Undercover pre-orders may be affected by manufacturer shipping delays . Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#8meiyukiPosted 3/16/2013 6:19:33 AM
This really does suck for people, but after you see threads, and there's been more than one of "lol why would buy digital games, physical is so much better" I can't help but think this is on advantage. I'm not trying to rub it in people's faces or anything, it's just for all the hate digital gets, physical has it's problems too.
#9mjc0961Posted 3/16/2013 6:39:14 AM
meiyuki posted...
This really does suck for people, but after you see threads, and there's been more than one of "lol why would buy digital games, physical is so much better" I can't help but think this is on advantage. I'm not trying to rub it in people's faces or anything, it's just for all the hate digital gets, physical has it's problems too.

Correction: physical has its problem. This is, after all, one single problem. Name another problem physical has. ... Exactly.

And contrast that one problem to all the advantages: games actually go on sale as retailers compete with each other or want to clear out stock to make room for new inventory, you can resell the game once you're done with it if you want, you actually own a copy of the game and can play it long after the digital servers you would have to download from die as long as your Wii U still works...

Yeah, digital is still s*** as long as physical media is available, and having to wait a bit because of a slow shipment here or there doesn't change that.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#10The_UrgePosted 3/16/2013 6:45:26 AM
mjc0961 posted...
meiyuki posted...

Correction: physical has its problem. This is, after all, one single problem. Name another problem physical has. ... Exactly.

And contrast that one problem to all the advantages: games actually go on sale as retailers compete with each other or want to clear out stock to make room for new inventory, you can resell the game once you're done with it if you want, you actually own a copy of the game and can play it long after the digital servers you would have to download from die as long as your Wii U still works...

Yeah, digital is still s*** as long as physical media is available, and having to wait a bit because of a slow shipment here or there doesn't change that.

Oh, shnap! You sure told him!