Do you know why Microsoft, Sony, or any other company will never defeat Nintendo

#1258lazaPosted 3/16/2013 4:24:53 AM
Because they don't have enough hate,

And you know what. They never will.
#2trollhunter2Posted 3/16/2013 4:44:21 AM
this doesnt make sense
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#3GloryChaosPosted 3/16/2013 4:45:30 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRsSG9Hq8Rmyx3ZxoOnC7hLPw0QQA37sGeAS17mi99aHfWdQMx
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#4FabulousZeroPosted 3/16/2013 5:31:30 AM
10/10
---
It took me three playthroughs to realize Harbinger was a reaper
If you dislike FFXIII, you're an idiot.
#5LordBowserPosted 3/16/2013 5:42:50 AM
I hate Xbox Live (and its community) and the Xbox's library, but I don't really hate the console itself.

Either way, I agree with this. Nintendo generates this much hate because they generate so much attention. They are more important and interesting than the other consoles in this regard, and likely always will be.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#6258laza(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:26:28 PM
I'm glad at least one person got the reference.
#7DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/16/2013 9:47:00 PM(edited)
Are you kidding me? Nintendo does not get a lot of hate. It's just a bunch of fanboys who like to exaggerate the importance of their Console.

"Oh my God nobody ever trolls the PS3!"

"Oh my God no one ever trolls the 360!"

Were any of these Nintendo drones even around when the PS3 launched? The trolling amongst gamers and professionals and even non-gaming media was ridiculous. $599 US dollars. The PlayStation three may as well have just called itself that.

Of course then they were trolled about how slow Blu-ray was. Then they were trolled about mandatory installs. And they were trolled about multiplatforms. They were trolled about no rumble. Trolled about Killzone. Trolled about lair. Trolled about being a barbecue grill. The list goes on.

Then let's talk about the Xbox 360. It's been four years since it's even been a problem yet it still hangs on the tongues of trolls everywhere. Do you guys even know how bad this was in the first years of the 360? Every PS3 troll and Nintendo troll made topics about how they bought 10 X boxes.

Even today there are tons of posters lying about how they bought 4 Xboxes When the warranty lasted for three years regardless of receipt with free shipping and that by 2008 the problem was mostly resolved. At the very most you could have bought 2.

The lying was so rampant and obviously false. Posters making dumb comments like "The shipping costs so much money" and "Oh I am out of warranty in 2007" and "Oh I lost my receipt!".

Just because Nintendo fanboys cry more does not make them special.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8_Elite_Bushido_Posted 3/16/2013 9:46:36 PM
too get to the other side?
---
I'm a PC gamer, I don't like leaving the house or accepting packages from an actual person.- Xeeh_Bitz
http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#9DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/16/2013 9:50:36 PM
By the way, You can tell very few people care about Nintendo. The trolling rates on here is much slower than the other two consoles. But most importantly wii u trolling is vastly confined to the wii u board. This was not the case for the other consoles. Almost no one on the Xbox or PS3 board are even interested in the wii u.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 3/16/2013 9:52:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/chainmaillekid/MANGEGOOFY.jpg
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656