Do you know why Microsoft, Sony, or any other company will never defeat Nintendo

#61DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 11:51:56 AM
How much more plainly can it be explained?

I said you were a fanboy for attacking me blindly.

You then said I accused you of being a fanboy for making a comparison between the Wii U and PS4.

It was confusing to me because obviously, you substituted what I said in the previous post for something you made up.

This may be due to your bad habit of replying to posts that you don't read... which just validates my accusation.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#62HaigicotsuPosted 3/17/2013 11:58:20 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...
How much more plainly can it be explained?

I said you were a fanboy for attacking me blindly.

You then said I accused you of being a fanboy for making a comparison between the Wii U and PS4.

It was confusing to me because obviously, you substituted what I said in the previous post for something you made up.

This may be due to your bad habit of replying to posts that you don't read... which just validates my accusation.

Much more when you don't answer the question. My "attack" was comparing the Wii U boards and the PS4 boards, don't try to change it up. I've already stated that it was in response to your saying that Nintendo doesn't get a lot of hate.

I assumed you meant in comparison to the other gaming industries like Sony and Microsoft as whole companies, not that only the individual consoles count.

And you still haven't answered the question despite my bringing it up in every post. How was I rewording the topic title?
---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#63DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 12:08:07 PM(edited)
A) No your attack was mostly personal as my post had very little to do with the PS4 to begin with.

B)It is irrelevant. I accused you of saying this board is trolled more because of my presence when you didn't even read my post, indicating an inability to tolerate negativity regardless of merit.

C)You still substituted my accusation, which had no reference to the PS4 and begged the rhetorical question that was never asked. A "good" direct response has to directly address what was said. You did not do that.

This is so bad...

Also, incorrect assumptions are your own fault. Replying to a post you didn't read to begin with was an idiotic choice. There was certainly nothing ambiguous to how my argument was constructed.
---
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#64HaigicotsuPosted 3/17/2013 12:12:27 PM(edited)
A) No your attack was mostly personal as my post had very little to do with the PS4 to begin with.

B)It is irrelevant. I accused you of saying this board is trolled more because of my presence when you didn't even read my post, indicating an inability to tolerate negativity regardless of merit.

C)You still substituted my accusation, which had no reference to the PS4 and begged the rhetorical question that was never asked.

This is so bad...

A) Well if you think so, I disagree, but there really is no value in arguing this.

B) I did say that, and I don't know why you're switching to talking about your accusation of my accusation instead of the fanboy one all of a sudden. So I have no idea what you're replying to.

C)
Haigicotsu posted...
Grasping at straws much? You completely reworded the topic title which is about why MS and Sony could never defeat Nintendo.

This must be amateur hour your fallacies don't even try to hide themselves.

Do you even know what you're saying anymore? How did I reword the topic title? Tell me, and when you do, tell me more about how you don't jump to conclusions.

EDIT: Yeah, I'll admit that was bad, and I'll admit I shouldn't have done that, but it was your incessant need to insult and ridicule that sparked this whole thing.
---
#65DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 12:17:40 PM
I have no tolerance for extremists at either end. Their rise is by FAR the worst thing to have emerged in the 7th generation. Blind loyalty vs Blind hate is what the industry has turned into.
---
#66HaigicotsuPosted 3/17/2013 12:20:18 PM
I have no tolerance for extremists at either end. Their rise is by FAR the worst thing to have emerged in the 7th generation. Blind loyalty vs Blind hate is what the industry has turned into.

I like how the Nintendo drones are speechless. So they resort to trollolollllooling.

Well gee, it's not like you're provoking them.
---
#67DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 12:23:41 PM
They go together... my lack of tolerance for them makes me want to squash them.
---
#68HaigicotsuPosted 3/17/2013 12:24:23 PM
They go together... my lack of tolerance for them makes me want to squash them.

Isn't the desire to squash them essentially feeding them the attention they want?
---
#69DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 12:27:29 PM
Not at all. Look at the Wii board, completely dominated by the fanboy possie. Came in their and tore them a new one. Fanboys and trolls feed on the popularity of popular rhetorics and the vast majority crumble at the first request for evidence while those who do attempt to find evidence often end up embarrassing themselves.
---