Let's be honest: Smash Bros will save this system.

#11GamespohtPosted 3/16/2013 6:51:08 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
It didnt save the gamecube! :)

Well it was the best selling gamecube of all time,and it was once bundled with the system
it did it's justice for the gamecube.
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
#12Oni_TaedoPosted 3/16/2013 6:52:04 AM
TAoR posted...
iirc it has twice the content how is that a slight update?

It's a slight update, in the way that they just updated the visuals and added nearly three times as much content.

In other words, it's a huge upgrade, and he's a moron.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#13CitizenCraigPosted 3/16/2013 7:01:14 AM
If the price of the WiiU system is lower by the time Smash Bros. comes out, expect to see sales take off.
---
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com & psntrophyleaders.com
#14CitizenCraigPosted 3/16/2013 7:02:11 AM
Are there any plans for a Mario Kart game? Because that would be a huge seller as well.
Until the hackers take that game over.. sigh..
---
For PS3 trophy stats, submit your PSN to:
psnprofiles.com & psntrophyleaders.com
#15Bahamut_10thPosted 3/16/2013 7:04:46 AM
Sadly it really will. Too many people had a Wii just for Smash Bros Brawl and nothing else where I live...
And that one is easily my least anticipated title. I don't like how Sakurai spends so much time developing sequels to that franchise instead of making different titles like Kid Icarus Uprising.
I'm more excited for what he will do AFTER the next Smash Bros.

uneedtowakeup posted...
It didnt save the gamecube! :)

Of course not. Melee sucks.
#16nonexistingheroPosted 3/16/2013 7:09:21 AM
It'll come out too late to save the system. Aside from that, not a single game will be enough. Nintendo just needs to get enough good games on the system and sales will steadily increase. A good amount of 1st party exclusive games will already make sure this will happen, but a good amount of exclusive 3rd party games would really draw people in.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#17GuyverAssasinPosted 3/16/2013 7:29:41 AM
Out of every nintendo system I have owned I have never owned/purchased a smash game. For me it's not a system seller. But as long as it moves more Wii U's, I don't give a damn. Larger install base=more Wii U support. This is the first Ninty system I have adored since the DS. Don't have a 3DS. Had a wii, it was trash. sold it. Just want the support to be there.
---
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.