Time for Nintendo to get tough.

#1protect_badgersPosted 3/16/2013 7:27:58 PM
Games are not art - get them out the damn door.

1. Where is Pikmin? Launch window, out the window - what the hell is taking so long?

2. Retros new IP - cant be shown at launch, misses launch. Of course. They have hired dozens of ppl, what are they doing? Its like a kick stasrter opperation, get it out the door.

3. Luigis mansion - should have been out last fall, what took so long?

4. LEGO CIty - took forever and still has minute long load times? You have to be kidding me. Stop biting off more than you can chew, I bough a Nintendo product I dont need minute long loading times, is this Sony?

5. Wii UI OS - ok it will be patched. Thanks. Makes your product look bad. ALso, remeber the day one update of doom? Why? Set a deadline, stick to it.

C'mon Iwata, start chewing ass and firing ppl. Time to get some urgency, these guys are babies.
---
competition IS good, that's why I am glad Vita is losing. bad products failing does not bother me.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 3/16/2013 7:29:18 PM
Because rushing products is bad?
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#3protect_badgers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 7:30:49 PM
pikachupwnage posted...

rushing means they get out BEFORE date.

ON TIME means ON TIME

LATE means LATE.

dont be left behind, only 70% of HS students graduate in 4 years.
---
competition IS good, that's why I am glad Vita is losing. bad products failing does not bother me.
#4SagadegoPosted 3/16/2013 7:31:41 PM
time for YOU to stop making awful topics!
---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#5StickMen1090Posted 3/16/2013 7:41:43 PM
protect_badgers posted...
pikachupwnage posted...

rushing means they get out BEFORE date.

ON TIME means ON TIME

LATE means LATE.

dont be left behind, only 70% of HS students graduate in 4 years.

rushing would also mean they wouldnt take time to make sure there isnt any huge problems with the game or add new ideas and such...
#6darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/16/2013 7:44:39 PM
That's why developers just need to stop making ambitious promises. Unless they're 100% sure of a definite release date. Don't even bother with "launch window" kind of terms, because stuff happens and it doesn't always set up like people would like.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#7LokarinPosted 3/16/2013 7:47:39 PM
Still need a LOT more Virtual Console launches. Only one Lolo game is up.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"