Wii U price cut = BAD FOR GAMERS

#1RahzarXPosted 3/16/2013 11:07:10 PM
DONT U DARE MAKE ME PAY LESS MONEY!

Damnit Nintendo, look, if you want to have a good launch, you cause a shortage and you have everyone so busy trying to actually get a console and discussing actually FINDING ONE that by the time everyone has one, you'll have good games out.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#2knightimexPosted 3/17/2013 1:02:46 AM
Games don't magically make them selves in short periods of time.
All consoles always start out slow with a hand full of games.

CHILL!
Games will come.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#3NekoSushiRiotPosted 3/17/2013 1:34:53 AM
Inorite? Games will show up, give it time. For now, play all those Wii/Gamecube games you haven't finished!
---
Currently Playing: Sin & Punishment SS, Fire Emblem Awakening
#4silverbulltPosted 3/17/2013 1:43:02 AM
NekoSushiRiot posted...
Inorite? Games will show up, give it time. For now, sell your Wii U and buy a PS3 so you can play all those awesome exclusives!

---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Wii U - SOLD
#5The_BoredomsPosted 3/17/2013 1:47:48 AM
knightimex posted...
Games don't magically make them selves in short periods of time.
All consoles always start out slow with a hand full of games.

CHILL!
Games will come.

Consoles don't make themselves, either. It's not like they showed up on store shelves suddenly one day and caught Nintendo with their pants down.
#6nonexistingheroPosted 3/17/2013 2:04:14 AM
I don't see how it's bad... I can get a Wii U for cheaper.

Anyhow, I won't be getting a Wii U for a while. I'm low on funds for the coming years. I would just get a desktop PC, since PC gaming is much, much cheaper than console gaming. And I've missed out on a lot of games in this generation anyway, so I wouldn't be bored.

Then when I'm done studying and have a nice place of my own and a job... I could buy a Wii U. Although they'd probably go for like 200 by then.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7pearl arowanaPosted 3/17/2013 3:13:35 AM
RahzarX posted...

Damnit Nintendo, look, if you want to have a good launch, you cause a shortage and you have everyone so busy trying to actually get a console and discussing actually FINDING ONE that by the time everyone has one, you'll have good games out.

yeap bad for drones... nintendo is known for selling weak VERY underpar hardware with premium price.. so that they can make billions of us... we drones then can brag about how nintendo have billion in bank!...

now :( they gonna do price cut.. dammit
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#8Lefty128kPosted 3/17/2013 3:25:03 AM
RahzarX posted...

Translation:
Wii U is doing so bad, Nintendo should unethically fool people in order to secure a fanbase.
#9mjc0961Posted 3/17/2013 6:24:17 AM
I just can't wait for PS4 to come out and it to go through the same thing. You know, like PS3 did. I'll still know it's BS, but it'll be nice seeing the Sony ponies be on the receiving end of some massive, board crippling trolling.

Lefty128k posted...
RahzarX posted...

Translation:
Wii U is doing so bad, Nintendo should unethically fool people in order to secure a fanbase.

What did you expect? It's RahzarX.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#10retrogamer28Posted 3/17/2013 10:16:41 AM
pearl arowana posted...
RahzarX posted...

yeap bad for drones... nintendo is known for selling weak VERY underpar hardware with premium price.. so that they can make billions of us... we drones then can brag about how nintendo have billion in bank!...

now :( they gonna do price cut.. dammit

Really, the gamecube was underpowered? The N64 was underpowered? The NES and SNES were underpowered? And the have more than a billion in the bank, it's more like 10 billion or so. Company policy I've heard is that they never dip below 9b in case there is another industry crash.