Wii U price cut = BAD FOR GAMERS

#11emagdnEPosted 3/17/2013 9:24:16 AM
Games don't magically make them selves in short periods of time.

right, so that's why you work on those 3 year+ development games WHILE working on the console

.....but it would appear that Wii U wasn't in development for very long judging from how it turned out
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#12RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:19:20 PM
so everyone agrees?

were all on the same page that nintendo awesome?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#13Shinobi120Posted 3/17/2013 2:44:13 PM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
I just can't wait for PS4 to come out and it to go through the same thing. You know, like PS3 did. I'll still know it's BS, but it'll be nice seeing the Sony ponies be on the receiving end of some massive, board crippling trolling.

This. If anything, both the next Xbox & the next Playstation console will be even more expensive than the Wii U is at currently (we're talking about $400 or more, unless they're prepared to take huge amount of losses off of each console sold).

And people are going to most likely pick up the Wii U more so than either of the two, because of the more cheaper price tag.
#14the_cajun88Posted 3/17/2013 2:46:47 PM
pearl arowana posted...
RahzarX posted...
DONT U DARE MAKE ME PAY LESS MONEY!

Damnit Nintendo, look, if you want to have a good launch, you cause a shortage and you have everyone so busy trying to actually get a console and discussing actually FINDING ONE that by the time everyone has one, you'll have good games out.

yeap bad for drones... nintendo is known for selling weak VERY underpar hardware with premium price.. so that they can make billions of us... we drones then can brag about how nintendo have billion in bank!...

now :( they gonna do price cut.. dammit

Really, the gamecube was underpowered? The N64 was underpowered? The NES and SNES were underpowered? And the have more than a billion in the bank, it's more like 10 billion or so. Company policy I've heard is that they never dip below 9b in case there is another industry crash.

Way to respond seriously to that.
---
The University of Tennessee Alumni
http://i40.tinypic.com/10p3kmw.jpg
#15pearl arowanaPosted 3/17/2013 3:47:22 PM
retrogamer28 posted...
pearl arowana posted...
RahzarX posted...
DONT U DARE MAKE ME PAY LESS MONEY!

Damnit Nintendo, look, if you want to have a good launch, you cause a shortage and you have everyone so busy trying to actually get a console and discussing actually FINDING ONE that by the time everyone has one, you'll have good games out.

yeap bad for drones... nintendo is known for selling weak VERY underpar hardware with premium price.. so that they can make billions of us... we drones then can brag about how nintendo have billion in bank!...

now :( they gonna do price cut.. dammit

Really, the gamecube was underpowered? The N64 was underpowered? The NES and SNES were underpowered? And the have more than a billion in the bank, it's more like 10 billion or so. Company policy I've heard is that they never dip below 9b in case there is another industry crash.

rofl. you must be very old if you still barking about nes and all..
just look at nintendo's recent hardwares... its abysmal! people are now see the pattern and hence nobody buying wii u.

yeah.. they sitting on top of billions selling those underpar hardware with premium price..their fanbase are bleeding for the sake of nintendo.. a highly underpar hardware?? no problem!! haha.. i know you are very proud.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar