Wii U and PS4 CPU.

#11DiscostewSMPosted 3/17/2013 8:23:38 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It's so cute how Nintendo people think they understand how CPUs work. I bet most of them still think speed can be inferred directly from GHz or cores across different brand/models of CPUs.

It's absolutely precious!

Sony fanboys were all over the Wii U'c CPU for being "lackluster" as they imagined it......until the PS4's CPU was revealed.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#12IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/17/2013 8:25:45 AM
Yeah, sure, said CPU has 8 Cores, and I am sure graphically games will look very nice on the PS4, but the lack of backwards compatibility as stated? Massive turn-off.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#13nonexistingheroPosted 3/17/2013 8:26:32 AM(edited)
pearl arowana posted...
the reassurance topics are very cute in this board. rofl

its very clear.. even using one core, ps4 cpu can easily **** fully loaded wii u cpu.:(

Someone send this chick to Soviet Russia. There, the Wii U board will troll her instead of the other way around.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14DemonDog666Posted 3/17/2013 8:26:46 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
With one core huh? Sorry, I call BS on that. And yeah, sure, PS4 will be a graphical powerhouse, but that won't mean **** if you don't have games people want in order to back it up. Nintendo does for me, much to my amazement considering how for the longest time I attacked them for not releasing some wonderful games here (one of which still needs to come) and considered skipping the Wii U completely due to how disgusted I was.

Honestly, the only franchises from Sony that I truly care about anymore are Hot Shots Golf, Twisted Metal, and KillZone, while one of those is showing up at PS4 launch, and I am positive the other two games will come in due time, I'm not getting a PS4 for a long-ass time, if ever. Rather sad that I'm thinking of skipping a console completely like how I almost did with the Wii U, unlike Nintendo though, Sony won't be backing their **** up or offering any form of backwards compatibility other than "cloud" which is ridiculous. That right there is a major, major turn-off for me.

Sorry to say, horsepower only gets you so far, yeah the Vita had a good week in Japan last week, but it's still getting it's ass kicked by the 3DS, or should I say it's been bent over and is suffering something called "Stinkfist".

Why are people so obsessed with existing franchises check out some of the new IPs, Sony by far has the most this gen and probably will next gen too.
#15ShadowSkill11Posted 3/17/2013 8:28:08 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
It's so cute how Nintendo people think they understand how CPUs work. I bet most of them still think speed can be inferred directly from GHz or cores across different brand/models of CPUs.

Sony fanboys were all over the Wii U'c CPU for being "lackluster" as they imagined it......until the PS4's CPU was revealed.

It wouldn't be a Nintendo board without someone using phantom forum posts as proof of heir own position while avoiding the main topic! This board is so cute!
#16fhsfootball74Posted 3/17/2013 8:36:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17DiscostewSMPosted 3/17/2013 8:37:32 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

It wouldn't be a Nintendo board without someone using phantom forum posts as proof of heir own position while avoiding the main topic! This board is so cute!

It wouldn't be a Wii U board without trolls that dismiss facts and go off-topic, since you yourself have already gone to avoid the main topic by assuming Nintendo people don't know how something works as if they are the only ones guilty of it.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#18IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/17/2013 8:38:59 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
With one core huh? Sorry, I call BS on that. And yeah, sure, PS4 will be a graphical powerhouse, but that won't mean **** if you don't have games people want in order to back it up. Nintendo does for me, much to my amazement considering how for the longest time I attacked them for not releasing some wonderful games here (one of which still needs to come) and considered skipping the Wii U completely due to how disgusted I was.

Honestly, the only franchises from Sony that I truly care about anymore are Hot Shots Golf, Twisted Metal, and KillZone, while one of those is showing up at PS4 launch, and I am positive the other two games will come in due time, I'm not getting a PS4 for a long-ass time, if ever. Rather sad that I'm thinking of skipping a console completely like how I almost did with the Wii U, unlike Nintendo though, Sony won't be backing their **** up or offering any form of backwards compatibility other than "cloud" which is ridiculous. That right there is a major, major turn-off for me.

Sorry to say, horsepower only gets you so far, yeah the Vita had a good week in Japan last week, but it's still getting it's ass kicked by the 3DS, or should I say it's been bent over and is suffering something called "Stinkfist".

Why are people so obsessed with existing franchises check out some of the new IPs, Sony by far has the most this gen and probably will next gen too.

Already did, Uncharted, Resistance, InFamous, and hell, even God of War. Uncharted got sickening for me after a while, the characters simply did not grow on me whatsoever. InFamous was fun for a while too, but ultimately ended up becoming repetitive and not in a good way either. Resistance? Good God, just look at those shades of brown! Storyline also grew stale as well. Granted KZ is also guilty of the brown shades, but at least it has a sense of humour to back it up.

And God of War? That series pisses me off so ****ing bad! It should've ended with #3 but instead it's getting dragged on beyond it's expiration date. Plus, Kratos is an unlikable jackass to boot. Hell no I am not supporting that franchise anymore. Cheap platforming, over-reliance on QTEs and a few other things just did it for me.

Not even remotely interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale personally, blatant Smash Bros. rip-off that tries to add some stuff to it's own, but just doesn't cut it for me. I tried the demo and I was not impressed. Didn't feel as good as Smash Bros.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#19DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 8:43:29 AM
I love how Nintendo fanboy talks about how horrible Sony's characters are and how repetitive their gameplay is when Nintendo is the king of repetition and recycled one-dimensional characters.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#20ShadowSkill11Posted 3/17/2013 8:50:29 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

It wouldn't be a Wii U board without trolls that dismiss facts and go off-topic, since you yourself have already gone to avoid the main topic by assuming Nintendo people don't know how something works as if they are the only ones guilty of it.

Yes! More disinformation and doubling down! Just like how FOx News does it! Call someone a Troll/Communist and continue to support a position opposite to what any analysis of data would support(like Republicans and global warming)! You are a great poster!