Wii U and PS4 CPU.

#21DemonDog666Posted 3/17/2013 8:51:34 AM
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Already did, Uncharted, Resistance, InFamous, and hell, even God of War. Uncharted got sickening for me after a while, the characters simply did not grow on me whatsoever. InFamous was fun for a while too, but ultimately ended up becoming repetitive and not in a good way either. Resistance? Good God, just look at those shades of brown! Storyline also grew stale as well. Granted KZ is also guilty of the brown shades, but at least it has a sense of humour to back it up.

And God of War? That series pisses me off so ****ing bad! It should've ended with #3 but instead it's getting dragged on beyond it's expiration date. Plus, Kratos is an unlikable jackass to boot. Hell no I am not supporting that franchise anymore. Cheap platforming, over-reliance on QTEs and a few other things just did it for me.

Not even remotely interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale personally, blatant Smash Bros. rip-off that tries to add some stuff to it's own, but just doesn't cut it for me. I tried the demo and I was not impressed. Didn't feel as good as Smash Bros.

Wait you like Nintendo exclusives yet blame infamous for being too repetitive and uncharted for having weak characters and story... double standardss and hypocrisy alert... and what about Demon Souls, Motorstorm, LBP, Folklore and all the 3rd party exclusives?
#22Jaime_BennPosted 3/17/2013 8:53:22 AM
Good topic. You attracted most of the trolls that are here everyday lol.
---
According to Pachter, my i5 and 7850 is weak :(
#23DemonDog666Posted 3/17/2013 9:10:26 AM
Jaime_Benn posted...
Good topic. You attracted most of the trolls that are here everyday lol.

What are you talking about not a single person I have marked as a troll is in here yet.
#24DelsinRowePosted 3/17/2013 9:23:44 AM
I Wii U is already missing out on several multi-platform games. When the PS4 and Nextbox are out, publishers won't give a s*** about Wii U.
---
You are not in control.
#25usaamahlinkPosted 3/17/2013 10:12:28 AM
pixel378 posted...
I guarantee the Wii U will miss most third party games or get a few rare heavily gimped ports. I thought this was a given at this point. The Wii U is extremely weak in 2013.

I guarantee the PS4 and Xbox will miss out on every single game from the most influential name in gaming, and one of the biggest publishers in the naming world, a name that is invariably associated with high quality fun products, unlike other publishers (Activision, EA)
That publisher is Nintendo. Im sorry, but PS4 and Xbox will suffer a very dark 2013. And they may not ever recover. Though Im sure theyll be better in 2014 and beyond than they did in 2013 (which will be miserable, after 2 months of strong sales, they will fall off the map in january, and slowly slowly gain tiny bits of traction until next E3, just like Wii U), they still wont have Nintendo.
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, F-Zero GX.
#26usaamahlinkPosted 3/17/2013 10:14:32 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Already did, Uncharted, Resistance, InFamous, and hell, even God of War. Uncharted got sickening for me after a while, the characters simply did not grow on me whatsoever. InFamous was fun for a while too, but ultimately ended up becoming repetitive and not in a good way either. Resistance? Good God, just look at those shades of brown! Storyline also grew stale as well. Granted KZ is also guilty of the brown shades, but at least it has a sense of humour to back it up.

And God of War? That series pisses me off so ****ing bad! It should've ended with #3 but instead it's getting dragged on beyond it's expiration date. Plus, Kratos is an unlikable jackass to boot. Hell no I am not supporting that franchise anymore. Cheap platforming, over-reliance on QTEs and a few other things just did it for me.

Not even remotely interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale personally, blatant Smash Bros. rip-off that tries to add some stuff to it's own, but just doesn't cut it for me. I tried the demo and I was not impressed. Didn't feel as good as Smash Bros.

Wait you like Nintendo exclusives yet blame infamous for being too repetitive and uncharted for having weak characters and story... double standardss and hypocrisy alert... and what about Demon Souls, Motorstorm, LBP, Folklore and all the 3rd party exclusives?

If you call Nintendo games repetitive, you either only play the new super mario bros series, or you simply look at the name and dont appreciate or even play the real game. They are the most varied games under a single franchise, while still retaining solid unrivaled core gameplay values. (3D Mario, Zelda, Smash bros etc.)
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger, The Last Story, Vandal Hearts, Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis, F-Zero GX.
#27Lord_KagatoPosted 3/17/2013 10:17:19 AM
ITT: People wanting Nintendo to fail because it's Nintendo, and Nintendo isn't extreme enough to satisfy adolescences with a desire for bloodshed.
---
Watch my LPs and UMvC3's Courtroom Drama! - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
Current LPs: Majora's Mask, Fatal Frame 2, Persona 3 FES
#28DesperateMonkeyPosted 3/17/2013 10:22:56 AM
"If you call Nintendo games repetitive, you either only play the new super mario bros series, or you simply look at the name and dont appreciate or even play the real game. They are the most varied games under a single franchise, while still retaining solid unrivaled core gameplay values. (3D Mario, Zelda, Smash bros etc.)"

Wow, somebody needs to get around. In terms of "variety", Darksiders kills Zelda. Super Smash has variety? I'm assuming you don't play online at all. SFIV has variety. MVC3 has variety. SCIV has variety. SSBB has camping *****es and a ridiculously slim online features. This is what happens when you can't patch games for huge, glaring flaws.

Etc? Whats etc? KEY is probably one of the most repetitive platformers I have ever played... Wario Land Shake It? Mario Tennis?

Its been a long time since Nintendo led they way in any genre. The only decent game they've had compared to the competition is SMG. Mario Kart Wii gets crapped on by Sonic Transformed and makes you really think "how could they be so behind in the KART racing genre?"
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#29Reece504Posted 3/17/2013 10:41:28 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

You forgot heavenly sword, heavy rain as well sony has butt loads of exclusives and also Ps allstars has more depth than smash bros just face it it actually has combos and hit confirms and juggles and not gltich looking combos either its more of a fighter than smash bros you would know if you sat down and gave it a chance just look at a combo video then look at a SSB combo video if you don't believe me. Also nintendo has some of the most repetitive titles ever its just common since nintendo is way older thus having the same old IPs count how many unchrateds compared to how many marios or God of wars to zeldas. Nintendo needs to come up with some new characters and new IPs honestly.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#30megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:48:43 AM
TheBonfini posted...
Dave, ps4 will obliterate Wii-U graphically.

It's a fact. Stop being so broke and get a gaming rig if you want the best graphics

On the contrary. I can afford to be a real gamer. That's why I am not one of the broke trolls who goes to the boards of systems I don't own and bash those systems.

I can bash each system and praise each system, because I own each system, Mike. :P
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178