Wii U and PS4 CPU.

#31megax11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:54:07 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
I Wii U is already missing out on several multi-platform games. When the PS4 and Nextbox are out, publishers won't give a s*** about Wii U.

Oh, and 3rd parties didn't care about Wii for the most part. That didn't stop the Wii from having one of the greater libraries in the 7th generation of gaming.

I can't play Lost in Shadow, Last Story, Xenoblade, Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Zack and Wiki, Castle of Shikigami 3, Sky Crawlers, Cursed Mountain, Arc Rise Fantasia, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Kore Gang, MadWorld, Pandora's Tower, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Sin and Punishment, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, anywhere else.

Crazy thing is, that's from my personal list of exclusives, and I didn't even list them all, especially first party titles.
---
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178
#32SasquatchimoPosted 3/17/2013 10:57:06 AM
Hay guyz, how many bits does the new PS4 have? I bet its nowhere near Wii U's bits!
---
I am dumbfounded at how many people still don't know how to use google or the internet.
#33IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/17/2013 11:19:20 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
IcedEarthaholic posted...
Already did, Uncharted, Resistance, InFamous, and hell, even God of War. Uncharted got sickening for me after a while, the characters simply did not grow on me whatsoever. InFamous was fun for a while too, but ultimately ended up becoming repetitive and not in a good way either. Resistance? Good God, just look at those shades of brown! Storyline also grew stale as well. Granted KZ is also guilty of the brown shades, but at least it has a sense of humour to back it up.

And God of War? That series pisses me off so ****ing bad! It should've ended with #3 but instead it's getting dragged on beyond it's expiration date. Plus, Kratos is an unlikable jackass to boot. Hell no I am not supporting that franchise anymore. Cheap platforming, over-reliance on QTEs and a few other things just did it for me.

Not even remotely interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale personally, blatant Smash Bros. rip-off that tries to add some stuff to it's own, but just doesn't cut it for me. I tried the demo and I was not impressed. Didn't feel as good as Smash Bros.

Wait you like Nintendo exclusives yet blame infamous for being too repetitive and uncharted for having weak characters and story... double standardss and hypocrisy alert... and what about Demon Souls, Motorstorm, LBP, Folklore and all the 3rd party exclusives?

**LOL** Dude, I HAVE a PS3 okay, so shut the **** up with that crap.

Yes, InFamous was quite repetitive, go somewhere, get shot at and hope you don't die while using electric powers to kill the baddies and hopefully continue the storyline, rinse and repeat. Ended up getting slogged down in that it was fun at first but grew boring.

And yes, I said Uncharted ended up not growing on me. You got a problem with that? It's called an opinion. I never said the game was crap, just it was not for me at all.

Demon's Souls was a decent game, a shame the game's on-line was shut down.

Motorstorm? Decent series, though Apocalypse was definitely not what I'm calling a high point for it. Hell, I even liked Arctic Edge on the PS2/PSP (own both versions) and I acknowledge that it was a good new IP for the PS3. Would love to see a full-on Motorstorm for the Vita that isn't called R/C.

LBP? Okay, very cutesy game, but not what I'd call difficult with the main game itself. Being able to create levels and download created levels is cool, I will give credit where credit is due for concept. Charming graphics, but for some odd reason the series didn't grip me.

There is another series I actually do like a ton from Sony though, Gran Turismo. Though GT5 has some issues, it's still quite the solid racer.

And no, I will not be getting PSASBR anytime soon. I have zero desire to do so, period.

And I've played quite a few titles that were exclusive to the PS3. Those are not Sony first party franchises though, therefore they don't count. Nice try.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#34DelsinRowePosted 3/17/2013 11:31:17 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Already did, Uncharted, Resistance, InFamous, and hell, even God of War. Uncharted got sickening for me after a while, the characters simply did not grow on me whatsoever. InFamous was fun for a while too, but ultimately ended up becoming repetitive and not in a good way either. Resistance? Good God, just look at those shades of brown! Storyline also grew stale as well. Granted KZ is also guilty of the brown shades, but at least it has a sense of humour to back it up.

And God of War? That series pisses me off so ****ing bad! It should've ended with #3 but instead it's getting dragged on beyond it's expiration date. Plus, Kratos is an unlikable jackass to boot. Hell no I am not supporting that franchise anymore. Cheap platforming, over-reliance on QTEs and a few other things just did it for me.

Not even remotely interested in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale personally, blatant Smash Bros. rip-off that tries to add some stuff to it's own, but just doesn't cut it for me. I tried the demo and I was not impressed. Didn't feel as good as Smash Bros.

Wait you like Nintendo exclusives yet blame infamous for being too repetitive and uncharted for having weak characters and story... double standardss and hypocrisy alert... and what about Demon Souls, Motorstorm, LBP, Folklore and all the 3rd party exclusives?

Yes, InFamous was quite repetitive, go somewhere, get shot at and hope you don't die while using electric powers to kill the baddies and hopefully continue the storyline, rinse and repeat. Ended up getting slogged down in that it was fun at first but grew boring.

And yes, I said Uncharted ended up not growing on me. You got a problem with that? It's called an opinion. I never said the game was crap, just it was not for me at all.

Motorstorm? Decent series, though Apocalypse was definitely not what I'm calling a high point for it. Hell, I even liked Arctic Edge on the PS2/PSP (own both versions) and I acknowledge that it was a good new IP for the PS3. Would love to see a full-on Motorstorm for the Vita that isn't called R/C.

LBP? Okay, very cutesy game, but not what I'd call difficult with the main game itself. Being able to create levels and download created levels is cool, I will give credit where credit is due for concept. Charming graphics, but for some odd reason the series didn't grip me.

There is another series I actually do like a ton from Sony though, Gran Turismo. Though GT5 has some issues, it's still quite the solid racer.

And no, I will not be getting PSASBR anytime soon. I have zero desire to do so, period.

And I've played quite a few titles that were exclusive to the PS3. Those are not Sony first party franchises though, therefore they don't count. Nice try.

Every game you mentioned is better than any Nintendo game.
---
You are not in control.
#35zender1999Posted 3/17/2013 11:35:02 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

according to u, not according to actual game sales, gamers voted with their wallets look at the numbers lol
#36IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/17/2013 11:39:57 AM
zender1999 posted...
DelsinRowe posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

according to u, not according to actual game sales, gamers voted with their wallets look at the numbers lol

Boy, I was wondering what stunk in here zender1999, I think we both encountered a pile of entrails freshed excreted by a nearby Sony Pony.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#37DemonDog666Posted 3/17/2013 12:31:59 PM(edited)

What crap you said you loved games with the exact same faults that your bashing other games for only worse... that's the definition of hypocrisy and double standards...

Mario's boring run jump repeat... see what over simplification does. Honestly it sounds like you just don't like the shooting elements (which is fine) and it has nothing to do with it being repetitive or not (infamous is alot less repetitive then most games, including most of Nintendo's)

I have a problem with it if 2 dimensional characters with horrible stories grow on you... (ie mario, link, kirby ect.) I'm not saying you said it was a bad game or even the game is for you, I'm saying your reasons for not liking it are hypocritical because you like games that are worse at what you complained about.

I didn't mention PS: ASBR

Demon Souls was co-developed by SCE Japan and Folklore was a 2ed party game and you already said second party games count when you mentioned resistance.

Reece504 posted...
You forgot heavenly sword, heavy rain as well sony has butt loads of exclusives and also Ps allstars has more depth than smash bros just face it it actually has combos and hit confirms and juggles and not gltich looking combos either its more of a fighter than smash bros you would know if you sat down and gave it a chance just look at a combo video then look at a SSB combo video if you don't believe me. Also nintendo has some of the most repetitive titles ever its just common since nintendo is way older thus having the same old IPs count how many unchrateds compared to how many marios or God of wars to zeldas. Nintendo needs to come up with some new characters and new IPs honestly.

I didn't forget any of those
#38IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/17/2013 2:14:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

What crap you said you loved games with the exact same faults that your bashing other games for only worse... that's the definition of hypocrisy and double standards...

Mario's boring run jump repeat... see what over simplification does. Honestly it sounds like you just don't like the shooting elements (which is fine) and it has nothing to do with it being repetitive or not (infamous is alot less repetitive then most games, including most of Nintendo's)

I have a problem with it if 2 dimensional characters with horrible stories grow on you... (ie mario, link, kirby ect.) I'm not saying you said it was a bad game or even the game is for you, I'm saying your reasons for not liking it are hypocritical because you like games that are worse at what you complained about.

I didn't mention PS: ASBR

Demon Souls was co-developed by SCE Japan and Folklore was a 2ed party game and you already said second party games count when you mentioned resistance.

Oh wow, first off, Mario has been in so many genres of games it isn't funny, plus, most games he stars in have massive amounts of spit n' polish to boot and are just plain fun. To call him repetitive just because he stars in 2D platformers (his main forte) is just silly, they almost always come out with a new mechanic of sorts to reinvent the wheel with the 3D games, and I've yet to play a truly horrible Mario game. I don't play those for the story BTW, they're just plain fun. Whereas InFamous and Uncharted while fun for a while, both grew to be an absolute bore for me in the end for some odd reason.

Most Sony characters end up staying in the same genre, with some making appearances in other games, I am cool with the cameo-ing in other games, like Jak and Ratchet in Hot Shots Fore on the PS2. Great game BTW. But outside PSASBR I can't think of any particular Sony mascots stepping outside their respective genres much. It would be pretty cool to see Jak or Sly in an RPG or have more cameos from characters like Sweet Tooth in the Hot Shots Golf series.

If Sony were to do things like that and choose a particular character to be their official mascot, I would probably look at them in higher regard than I do now. Not hating here, just pointing out things from my own personal experiences with their franchises. They make some wonderful games, do not get me wrong, but they are not the masterpieces that people keep making them out to be.

Also, I never said that there weren't flaws in Nintendo's games or business plans, did I? No I didn't. How about you quit attempting to shove words in my mouth and I will gladly address whatever criticisms you have.

I find it hilarious you are calling me a hypocrite, when I never once stated Nintendo games were flawless, I just have had more fun with their games overall. It's obvious that it pisses you off to see someone whom is not hesitant to call out games hailed as masterpieces for not exactly being masterpieces after all, almost to the point where you have to throw a name at them in order to placate yourself which is pretty sad if you ask me.
---
#39chuchumyrocketPosted 3/17/2013 2:17:12 PM
TheBonfini posted...
Dave, ps4 will obliterate Wii-U graphically.

It's a fact. Stop being so broke and get a gaming rig if you want the best graphics

This.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#40New LinkPosted 3/17/2013 2:19:43 PM
nVidia said the ps4 has a weak cpu and a low-to-mid range gpu. It should be about as powerful as a chromebook.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!