Time for us the consumers to show 3rd party support.

#1deadANDrottedPosted 3/17/2013 8:16:22 AM
With NFSMW and Lego City out this month it's our support that will start to mold future 3rd party support. While you can argue NFS is already out, there are plenty of people that don't have a PS360 or just don't have the game yet. It's been confirmed by the developers to be the best console version. I think the extra work they put in deserves to be rewarded.

Lego City is an original Lego game exclusive to the Wii U. Anybody that has played past Lego titles can tell you about their great humor and simple yet effective gameplay. If you not to "hardcore" to enjoy a game just meant to be fun. I was reluctant to play Lego games once myself due to their lack of difficulty. My daughter got me into them with Batman and I immediately was transported to being a child again. Something most gamers seem to need.

So let's support these five developers this month and show that we as fans do want the better ports and 3rd party exclusives and we will make it worth their time.

*waits for trolls and naysayers*
#2jackorhoadsPosted 3/17/2013 8:19:57 AM
I'll be getting NFS and although lego looks funny its not for me.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 8:25:25 AM
jackorhoads posted...
I'll be getting NFS and although lego looks funny its not for me.

1 is better than none. I'm not saying individuals need to buy every single 3rd party game to come out. But now is a great time to show support. With no Nintendo titles coming it's everybody else's time to shine.

Oh and forgot that Monster Hunter is this month as well.
#4Kentaro21Posted 3/17/2013 8:31:02 AM
Let's see. I hate EA now, so I'm going with Lego City.
#5ChipChippersonPosted 3/17/2013 10:46:26 AM
I'm doing my part, I ordered Lego City, NFS and The Walking Dead.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#6Utaware3rdPosted 3/17/2013 10:54:05 AM
I pre-ordered NFSU so that's sold. I'll have to wait till after PAX to pick up Lego City Undercover and Monster Hunter
---
Otaku Gamers Unite! Visit us on the OG (Otaku Gamer) Spot at www.otakugamerspot.com or look us up on facebook
#7masterelite101Posted 3/17/2013 10:55:08 AM
So.. what you're saying is.. that Wii U owners have to buy 3rd party games not out of preference or even just liking the game, but just so that the devs keep making games on the Wii U?

Wow.. that's a lot of money wasted (especially on that god-awful Walking Dead game coming out in a couple of days),glad I never have to deal with that on my PS3 or 360.
#8P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/17/2013 10:57:42 AM
Got NFSMWU and MH3U on preorder. Bought Tekken and ZombiU and almost all eshop games.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#9Sevi_neyPosted 3/17/2013 10:58:44 AM
I found some lint in my pocket. I will offer it up to Wii U as 3rd party support.

Maybe a pair of 3D glasses I got from the IMAX. Yes it will certainly accept my support.
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#10LokarinPosted 3/17/2013 10:58:46 AM
There's no way I can justify getting Need For Speed now that TrackMania 2 is out.

It's all about the Monster Hunter!
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"