Is tekken tag tournament any good?

#11Bancario51Posted 3/17/2013 8:19:17 PM
best version, best buy.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#12Janobii_IvyPosted 3/17/2013 8:19:45 PM
It's pretty bad on the Wii U if you want to play online. If you don't, it's the best version for single player content.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#13Janobii_IvyPosted 3/17/2013 8:20:24 PM
Bancario51 posted...
best version, best buy.

It's not the best version. PS3 version is the best because of the community.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#14DolkaPotsPosted 3/20/2013 4:58:09 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
DolkaPots posted...
Do it.

If you plan on playing online you need to familiarize yourself with how to punish and how to low parry. Seriously. The Miiverse community cries SPAMMER! if they lose to you but if they knew these simple things, they would win every time.

Spammers are the easiest to beat. Period

The thing is you can set complex combos to the touchscreen. So, take Slim Bob for example. He's one of the fastest mofos in the game. Set a high combo and a low combo and you can overwhelm anyone by merely spamming the two commands. This happened to me.

You have a point here but the fact is that if you know how to punish and low parry combos mean NOTHING. I'm telling you. Mashers, spammers, etc. have no chance in hell because they have no idea how to play.

If you play someone who doesn't sidestep, that's just one of many signs that they are either inexperienced (still learning) or that they are spammin. The touch screen may help but the combos aren't that complex. If you can't block/parry those than try looking up some advanced techniques online.

Now, let's just hope we get Tekken X Street Fighter and Tekken 7.