Risk of Wii U games being cancelled at E3?

#11sentoworfPosted 3/17/2013 7:23:09 PM
Rumors of the Wii U being cancelled?
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#12leeko_linkPosted 3/17/2013 7:37:36 PM
Unless they are not like Sadness (a game nobody care about), then they won't be cancelled.
#13gamercat86Posted 3/17/2013 7:39:42 PM
What does the cancelling of third party games have to do with first party output?

Anyways, I think those three are guaranteed not to be cancelled.
#14MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 3/17/2013 9:49:04 PM
Honestly I'm more worried about the Wii U being cancelled. I read a Forbes article that said they could stop production of the Wii U if sales don't pick up really soon.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#15gamer617Posted 3/17/2013 11:24:51 PM
Why would they get cancelled. Nintnedo isn't short of money. They are financing bayonetta 2. At worst angry birds wii u will get cancelled.
#16gilgamesh21Posted 3/17/2013 11:46:56 PM
So Nintendo's E3 show will consist of them and third-parties coming on stage to announce the games they've cancelled?
#17cloudtheprophetPosted 3/18/2013 12:18:29 AM
Can anyone name any games that have been canceled that are not published by EA? I'm curious if can't think of any and don't bring up Rayman because Ubisoft looks to me to be the one third party we can count on for full support.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#18jillwarrenPosted 3/18/2013 12:40:29 AM
cloudtheprophet posted...
Can anyone name any games that have been canceled that are not published by EA? I'm curious if can't think of any and don't bring up Rayman because Ubisoft looks to me to be the one third party we can count on for full support.

Well Rayman wasn't cancelled anyway; it was delayed. There is a HUGE difference there.
---
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.
#19cloudtheprophetPosted 3/18/2013 12:46:58 AM
jillwarren posted...
cloudtheprophet posted...

Well Rayman wasn't cancelled anyway; it was delayed. There is a HUGE difference there.

I know Rayman wasn't cancelled but I was hedging the trolls that could say Rayman delay look Nintendoomed. I don't mind they delayed it much I wasn't going to buy it in February so I know there will be something other than that to buy in September
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet
#20AstralFrost(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:23:09 AM
gamercat86 posted...
What does the cancelling of third party games have to do with first party output?

Anyways, I think those three are guaranteed not to be cancelled.

Thats good to know, thanks.

What other games do people think are at risk of being cancelled?