How do I backup my Wii U game saves like I can on the Wii and PS3?

#1HellsingOrgPosted 3/18/2013 2:55:33 AM
I want to backup my Nintendoland and new super mario bros U saves and put them on an SD or USB stick so if my Wii U ever breaks then all I have to do is buy a new console and transfer my saves and its all good.

How do I do this?
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2shaunmePosted 3/18/2013 3:03:30 AM
You probably can't
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#3shootsmackPosted 3/18/2013 3:40:57 AM
Your saves cannot be backed up because Nintendo hates their customers.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#4HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:25:33 AM
shootsmack posted...

what?
that sucks!

so you mean to tell me Nintendo took a step back from the Wii which allowed you to do this?

hell even the ps3 allows you to do this.

Damn this sucks.
---
#5shootsmackPosted 3/18/2013 4:28:20 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
shootsmack posted...

what?
that sucks!

so you mean to tell me Nintendo took a step back from the Wii which allowed you to do this?

Damn this sucks.

The Wii also blocked a lot of saves from being copied. Some, like SSBB, would not allow a save to be used that was not from the original system. Tied to console ID. So when I sold my Wii I could not keep my glorious SSBB data. So why would I ever cone back to the system again?
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#6HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 1:29:44 PM
shootsmack posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
shootsmack posted...

what?
that sucks!

Damn this sucks.

The Wii also blocked a lot of saves from being copied. Some, like SSBB, would not allow a save to be used that was not from the original system. Tied to console ID. So when I sold my Wii I could not keep my glorious SSBB data. So why would I ever cone back to the system again?

You could transfer your SSBB save to the wii u though with Nintendo save transfer tool.
---