is it just me, or does Nintendo...

#1shootsmackPosted 3/18/2013 5:36:38 AM
Does Nintendo love to rip off its fans with cheap trash? From club Nintendo rewards, to games like Disaster: Day of Crisis, Nintendoland and Wii Music? They likely made a mint off Link's Crossbow Training, but all that game did was hurt series lore and waste a lot of people's time.

And what is up with MiiVerse? It sucks! It barely even works and they probably steal all the drawings to cut back on concept artists for their "AAA" Exclusives, like Lego City and Just Dance.

Anyone have any examples of Nintendo offering value to the consumer?
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#2squatch22Posted 3/18/2013 5:38:44 AM
shootsmack posted...
Does Nintendo love to rip off its fans with cheap trash? From club Nintendo rewards...

Freebies are ripoffs?
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#3MathewMansonPosted 3/18/2013 5:39:13 AM
Losing Square during the fifth generation is the only thing Nintendo has screwed me over with.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#4shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:40:36 AM
squatch22 posted...
shootsmack posted...
Does Nintendo love to rip off its fans with cheap trash? From club Nintendo rewards...

Freebies are ripoffs?

They are not free. You must make many purchases in order to be eligible to receive any worthless garbage.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#5squatch22Posted 3/18/2013 5:42:20 AM
shootsmack posted...
squatch22 posted...
shootsmack posted...

Freebies are ripoffs?

They are not free. You must make many purchases in order to be eligible to receive any worthless garbage.

/facepalm

They dont have to give u anything.
---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#6jackorhoadsPosted 3/18/2013 5:43:05 AM
shootsmack posted...
squatch22 posted...
shootsmack posted...

Freebies are ripoffs?

Though you don't have to make the purchase or get the garbage tbh. Club nintendo is a nice plus imo.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#7jbhensPosted 3/18/2013 5:43:35 AM
Maybe if the held a gun to your head and made you actually purchase those things then I don't really see them being a ripoff. Of course, your a horrible troll and I'm sure Sony or Microsoft don't do anything that could be put under the ripoff category in your mind.
#8STE573Posted 3/18/2013 5:47:08 AM
Are you actually legitimately complaining about this? Because I have to say, if you are it is pathetic. The only time I was screwed over was when I was saving for a gold nunchuck and they removed it from sale or sold out and I got art cards instead only for it to come back on a few months after.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#9sonicsonicPosted 3/18/2013 5:47:31 AM
Yeah.... cause Microsoft don't rip you off by charging for online...when everyone else does it for free.
#10shootsmack(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:55:02 AM
They did not carry over old games and system registrations to the newer incarnation of Club Nintendo so people like me who registered tons of game and systems get nothing because we don't purchase the cheap trash they produce now...
---