Now Dead Island: Riptide ain't coming to the Wii U & probably nothing...

#1Kano92Posted 3/18/2013 6:09:32 AM
ever from Techland games.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/dead-island-riptide-developer-explains-wii-u-absence-6405486
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/18/2013 6:11:02 AM
It's ok they still have Lego City.. and.. umm.. Bayonetta?

Third parties are smart enough to avoid the wii u like the plague. Their games simply wont sell well to nintendos fanbase.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#3The_HyphenatorPosted 3/18/2013 6:19:00 AM
So basically, they don't want to take the time and money necessary to re-work the engine from all the optimizations they've had to make to get it running well on the PS3 and 360's severely outdated tech.

I'm starting to get the feeling that this is something we're going to hear third parties say a lot, at least until all three Gen 8 consoles have been out for long enough to build up good install bases.
#4shootsmackPosted 3/18/2013 6:23:01 AM
Bum system is ass. The U cannot handle demanding titles.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/18/2013 6:25:42 AM
So basically, they don't want to take the time and money (that they almost assuradely wont make back because a rated M game on a nintendo home console is almost certain to flop) necessary to re-work the engine from all the optimizations they've had to make to get it running well on the PS3 and 360's severely outdated tech.

fixed
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#6The_HyphenatorPosted 3/18/2013 6:32:47 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
So basically, they don't want to take the time and money (that they almost assuradely wont make back because a rated M game on a nintendo home console is almost certain to flop) necessary to re-work the engine from all the optimizations they've had to make to get it running well on the PS3 and 360's severely outdated tech.

fixed

Wow, falling back on that old chestnut already? You must be having an off day, Kirby.
#7StarBladeEdgePosted 3/18/2013 6:42:03 AM
The_Hyphenator posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

fixed

Wow, falling back on that old chestnut already? You must be having an off day, Kirby.

lol this guy is still here making troll topics ??? i was away a good month and this sorry guy is still at it here. says a lot about him :D
---
Your profile information is displayed to the public, and contains offensive or illegal material ! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#8DeathSnipe777Posted 3/18/2013 6:43:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Crazy_tank51Posted 3/18/2013 6:43:22 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

fixed

*Looks at Conker's Bad Fur Day, NMH and Madworld* Totally true...
---
Not changing this sig until I have enough time, incentive, and attention span large enough to change this sig.
#10GdboyratedloudPosted 3/18/2013 6:49:22 AM
shootsmack posted...
Bum system is ass. The U cannot handle demanding titles.

LMFAO Dead Island is demanding?

Cant tell if serious
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over