For all intensive purposes, I could care less from haters.

#21DTY3Posted 3/18/2013 9:44:22 AM
stop3 posted...
I stopped reading at "intensive purposes" but now I suppose you were only joking.

Stop falling for it.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#22MerchantOfBloodPosted 3/18/2013 12:11:49 PM
You should clearly by both cis-stems because that will get two birds stoned at once. Karma's like a bug bite -- its a bit itchy -- and everyone knows what goes around is all around. I swear by my mother's mating name that people who don't appreciate what they get with a ps3 and a wii u don't know understand the value. It's really worth the wait in silver.

If you don't have both yet, pull up your booby strips, take up the reindeer, and stop baking mount Helena out of moles. Bashing gets us nowhere.
---
Call me Merch.
http://i.imgur.com/9ksYb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/jfPWP.gif
#23LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:13:20 PM
MerchantOfBlood posted...
You should clearly by both cis-stems because that will get two birds stoned at once. Karma's like a bug bite -- its a bit itchy -- and everyone knows what goes around is all around. I swear by my mother's mating name that people who don't appreciate what they get with a ps3 and a wii u don't know understand the value. It's really worth the wait in silver.

If you don't have both yet, pull up your booby strips, take up the reindeer, and stop baking mount Helena out of moles. Bashing gets us nowhere.

I agree hole-hartedly on these points you write. We are all interest together.
---
Not changing this signature until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Started 9/9/99
#24bleedingelitePosted 3/18/2013 12:15:19 PM
these kind of phrases were a diamond dozen on 4chan like 3 years ago. Welcome to 2010 I guess.
#25spacejamjordanzPosted 3/18/2013 12:15:52 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
Irregardless of spelling errors I know a lot of people are with me. People put PS3 on a petal stool but ignore that it had a really rough first year to.

I disagree. The PS3's stumbled out the door largely due to Sony's bonehead decisions.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#26New LinkPosted 3/18/2013 12:18:02 PM
Oh now I get it....

:P I'm dim. I need to remember that Knowledge is Power, France is Bacon.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#27Maxx_the_SlashPosted 3/18/2013 12:36:41 PM
LinktoDrink posted...

Holy ****...

Nice work, Archie Bunker, always butchering the English language and mispronouncing easy words, phrases and sayings. Your linguistics skills are top-notch. Try this out next time you want to use this phrase: "For all INTENTS AND PURPOSES". "For All Intensive Purposes" is complete gibberish and means nothing.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#28shampoowarriorPosted 3/18/2013 12:41:23 PM
MerchantOfBlood posted...

All in all, less polished than TC, but very forgivable for "two birds stoned," "mother's mating name," and "baking mount Helena."

That said, even with all the laughs in this topic, it is still mostly depressing.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#29blazeUP12Posted 3/18/2013 12:42:01 PM
"Couldn't care less"

I love this board
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#30LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:46:08 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

Holy ****...

Nice work, Archie Bunker, always butchering the English language and mispronouncing easy words, phrases and sayings. Your linguistics skills are top-notch. Try this out next time you want to use this phrase: "For all INTENTS AND PURPOSES". "For All Intensive Purposes" is complete gibberish and means nothing.

Um are you sure? I used spell check.
---
Not changing this signature until Shenmue 3 is announced.
Started 9/9/99