Is there any benefit of having digital vs. physical of Lego City Undercover?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there any benefit of having digital vs. physical of Lego City Undercover?
3 years ago#1
If they both cost the same price, what is the benefit of having the digital version when I can just buy the physical version and install it to my Wii U?
3 years ago#2
Well if you go digital you get the promotion. If you buy it you can resell it down the road if you want.
3 years ago#3
Wait, you can install it to your wii u?

Can you play it without the disc then?
3 years ago#4
Are the loat times any better in the digital version? They are ridiculously slow in the retail version...
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
3 years ago#5
bleedingelite posted...
Wait, you can install it to your wii u?

Can you play it without the disc then?

If so, that would make it a first. None of the other Wii U games available allow for that.

Source, anyone?
3 years ago#6
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Are the loat times any better in the digital version? They are ridiculously slow in the retail version...

Are they. How is the actual game?
3 years ago#7
icarus231 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I don't think he actually has a wii u.
3 years ago#8
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I haven't played it.

What I do know is that the load times are stupidly slow. Hopefully the digital version can remedy that problem, even if only a little.
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
3 years ago#9
Box > Digital.

1: nice box
2: DVD, no huge download
3: paper manual
4: nice game box on your shelf
5: cheaper
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
3 years ago#10
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I haven't played it.

What I do know is that the load times are stupidly slow. Hopefully the digital version can remedy that problem, even if only a little.

Well if you havent played it dont make stupid comments about the load time as you dont know what you are talking about.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is there any benefit of having digital vs. physical of Lego City Undercover?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived