Is there any benefit of having digital vs. physical of Lego City Undercover?

#11JackalPosted 3/18/2013 10:13:16 AM
Digital removes a game box to take up storage space. Having to open a game box and actually inserting a disc into the system. Also, you don't have to remove a disc and put it back into the box and store the box on the shelf. AND, here's he big, BIG selling point... you don't have to actually get dressed and leave the house to buy it! :-) Insane!!!

I remember a year ago when some people said these were reasons that they wanted more digital games for the Wii U. Mankind's days should have ended with the Mayan calender if this is what has become of us. Instead, we'll end up like the people in Wall-E.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#12Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/18/2013 10:13:27 AM
Well if you havent played it dont make stupid comments about the load time as you dont know what you are talking about.

lol I don't need to play the game to know that it has slow load times.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#13MetalKirbyPlushPosted 3/18/2013 10:17:41 AM
If optimization was already a problem, then load times are probably still bad on the digital version. In a case like SSBB, where being dual-layered gives it longer load times, loading a digital version (not going into detail here on that) cuts load times down tremendously.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#14Rasputin77Posted 3/18/2013 10:18:56 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Well if you havent played it dont make stupid comments about the load time as you dont know what you are talking about.

Ahh, but remember... they think you do.

And you are... whatever and whoever they say you are. If your link isn't credible because they say it isn't, then it isn't. If your opinion is 'trolling' because they don't want to read it, then it's trolling. Decide to make them listen to reason, then it's round and round with the cyclical nosedive and the clever retorts - you only need to do the dance about 1,000 times to know EXACTLY how it's going to happen, heh.

So play along! ;)
---
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...
#15Petey_MeanisPosted 3/18/2013 10:21:58 AM
5: cheaper

digital and retail are the same price.. although if you have the deluxe Wii U you get $5 back making the digital version cheaper.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#16bleedingelitePosted 3/18/2013 10:22:00 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

And you are... whatever and whoever they say you are. If your link isn't credible because they say it isn't, then it isn't. If your opinion is 'trolling' because they don't want to read it, then it's trolling. Decide to make them listen to reason, then it's round and round with the cyclical nosedive and the clever retorts - you only need to do the dance about 1,000 times to know EXACTLY how it's going to happen, heh.

So play along! ;)

You know things are getting bad when you need rasputin77 to back you up.
#17Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/18/2013 10:25:57 AM

So play along! ;)

As true as this is, I am still baffled by his post. Being one of the younger and less intellectual fanboys on this board, I don't expect much from icarus, but that post was beyond ridiculous. He is really falling off.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#18icarus231Posted 3/18/2013 10:36:57 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

So play along! ;)

As true as this is, I am still baffled by his post. Being one of the younger and less intellectual fanboys on this board, I don't expect much from icarus, but that post was beyond ridiculous. He is really falling off.

I can say the ps4 has long load times. Prove me wrong. Point is you dont have the game and you are making assumptions. I have yet to see an issue with any of the games load times.
#19Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 3/18/2013 10:56:50 AM
I can say the ps4 has long load times. Prove me wrong.

You are making the claim. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Point is you dont have the game and you are making assumptions.

No I am not making assumptions. This games horrible loading times have been well documented.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=lego+city+%22loading+times%22&oq=lego+city+%22loading+times%22&gs_l=hp.3...4773.7421.1.7653.2.2.0.0.0.0.96.183.2.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.6.psy-ab.Jz2O53GEUYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.eWU&fp=f2cbdd9dfbe0a582&biw=1366&bih=592

I have yet to see an issue with any of the games load times.

I'm shocked.
/sarcasm
---
#20icarus231Posted 3/18/2013 11:07:47 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I can say the ps4 has long load times. Prove me wrong.

You are making the claim. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Point is you dont have the game and you are making assumptions.

No I am not making assumptions. This games horrible loading times have been well documented.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=lego+city+%22loading+times%22&oq=lego+city+%22loading+times%22&gs_l=hp.3...4773.7421.1.7653.2.2.0.0.0.0.96.183.2.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.6.psy-ab.Jz2O53GEUYQ&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.eWU&fp=f2cbdd9dfbe0a582&biw=1366&bih=592

I have yet to see an issue with any of the games load times.

I'm shocked.
/sarcasm

You really shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet.