If Nintendo wants to save this system, they need to cut the price.

#1AdlezLegendPosted 3/18/2013 3:03:52 PM
are we forgetting what happened with the 3DS? It was selling worse than the Vita.

Now that it's dropped in price dramatically, it's doing very well, is it not?

I'm not a Nintendo Hater, I just don't want to pay so much for the Wii U, I don't feel that it is worth the money quite yet.

inb4rabidfanboysattackme
#2zender1999Posted 3/18/2013 3:08:04 PM
AdlezLegend posted...
are we forgetting what happened with the 3DS? It was selling worse than the Vita.

Now that it's dropped in price dramatically, it's doing very well, is it not?

I'm not a Nintendo Hater, I just don't want to pay so much for the Wii U, I don't feel that it is worth the money quite yet.

inb4rabidfanboysattackme

just wait until there is a price that is worth it to you and buy it, no one is forcing you to get one now, there are other cheaper options out there
#3elbarto1Posted 3/18/2013 3:08:42 PM
I'm also waiting for a price drop or a in store deal. I'd buy the zombie u bundle right now but I only shop at best buy because I can finance there and they don't have this bundle.

Better pack in game and a pro controller is basically the same as a price drop IMO.

Keeps on waiting.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#4zender1999Posted 3/18/2013 3:11:19 PM
elbarto1 posted...
I'm also waiting for a price drop or a in store deal. I'd buy the zombie u bundle right now but I only shop at best buy because I can finance there and they don't have this bundle.

Better pack in game and a pro controller is basically the same as a price drop IMO.

Keeps on waiting.

i wish i had waited, it always happens, that is why when a new console launches best thing to do is wait a bit, ps4 and maybe xbox i wont get at launch, this was the last time i got a launch console
#5elbarto1Posted 3/18/2013 3:15:25 PM
I wanna buy now simply because once ps4 and 720 hit that will destroy my wallet.
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#6DeathSnipe777Posted 3/18/2013 3:18:57 PM
No, they need to release games.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#7zender1999Posted 3/18/2013 3:23:08 PM
elbarto1 posted...
I wanna buy now simply because once ps4 and 720 hit that will destroy my wallet.

then about you wait and see, im sure wiiu will receive a price drop when those new consoles come out, then decide on which console you want and what games you like, compare, and get one
save some money and spend it on games
#8XenilPosted 3/18/2013 3:24:19 PM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
No, they need to release games.

This, games sell a systems though a price cut can't hurt.
#9SegavsCapcomPosted 3/18/2013 3:25:27 PM
I think a price cut would indeed help, but the Wii U also needs games if it wants to sell.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#10nickvd8Posted 3/18/2013 3:29:30 PM
Obviously a price drop would help, that's true for anything. But it's not gonna happen, like others have said. If Nintendo drops the price so soon again they'll give the impression to consumers that they'll always do it and therefore less people would buy their systems at launch.

They're not gonna drop the price so either wait for a store sale or just buy it. It's worth it, especially this month with some good games coming out.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD