If Nintendo wants to save this system, they need to cut the price.

#31knightimexPosted 3/19/2013 6:11:36 AM(edited)
googler posted...
knightimex posted...
It will already be at least $100 cheaper than 720 and ps4.

but also $100 more than a 360 or PS3, which do the same thing

Yes PS3 and 360 would have 1st gen games running starting at 720p @60fps with better textures.

oh wait...

Last gen becomes irreverent the instant next gen arrives.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#32shootsmackPosted 3/19/2013 6:15:16 AM
If they want to save the system, at this point they need a time machine.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#33_Sovereign_Posted 3/19/2013 7:48:13 AM
System is not in need of saving

Price is fine

Games just need to come out
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#34AdlezLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:14:51 AM
Will you be saying such things when the PS4 and 720 have the same sort of launch? Because this is normal for console launches. If I don't see the same sorts of gloom and doom topics by the same exact people when the other next gen consoles get released with similarly "poor" launches, I'll be quite disappointed.

720, I predict will be more expensive than it should be, and won't sell well.

PS4 will likely be overpriced, but will do fine, because there are already loads of games we know are coming out for it.
#35cavebear56Posted 3/19/2013 8:21:33 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
System is not in need of saving

Price is fine

Games just need to come out

This.

Just like the PS3 (it took a couple years for it to get an adequate library) and other systems, the Wii U just needs a little time.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#36stekim40Posted 3/19/2013 8:24:16 AM
Price should have been lower at the start, lowering it now is just a slap in the face to everyone who already bought one.
---
Playing: Ni no kuni, Far Cry 3, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3