Beat Batman: ACAE.

#1MathewMansonPosted 3/18/2013 4:33:06 PM
Two times I had frame-rate problems. Not once did I see any glitched out areas, and the two areas were both near the end with many enemies on screen. Really enjoyed it, though. I hope I can end up 100%.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
Nintendo Identification: MathewManson.
#2shaunmePosted 3/18/2013 4:35:34 PM
They had it for 15 pre owned in Grainger games and I was tempted but the framerate like you mention put me off in the end and I do own it on steam also.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#3DiscostewSMPosted 3/18/2013 4:38:32 PM
While the game is not my cup-of-tea, if it only had framerate problems in 2 places, then I don't see how it is a real problem. Two times in a game that's how many hours long?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#4MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 4:40:49 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
While the game is not my cup-of-tea, if it only had framerate problems in 2 places, then I don't see how it is a real problem. Two times in a game that's how many hours long?

Took me about thirty hours of play whilst doing side-missions and collections to complete the main game.
---
#5shaunmePosted 3/18/2013 6:19:44 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-batman-arkham-city-wii-u-face-off
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#6jackorhoadsPosted 3/18/2013 6:22:57 PM
shaunme posted...
They had it for 15 pre owned in Grainger games and I was tempted but the framerate like you mention put me off in the end and I do own it on steam also.

17.77 on amazon uk
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#7MathewManson(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:51:51 PM
These Riddler challenges are awesome...
---
#8Lemmywinks13Posted 3/20/2013 3:20:23 AM
The only people that care about these framerate "issues" are people on Gamefaqs. Any normal person that plays this will have a blast and not notice it. I know I didn't and neither did any of my three friends that played it. People are dumb.
#9shaunmePosted 3/20/2013 6:25:00 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
The only people that care about these framerate "issues" are people on Gamefaqs. Any normal person that plays this will have a blast and not notice it. I know I didn't and neither did any of my three friends that played it. People are dumb.

get your eyes tested you silly little fanboy
---
#10ShankspearePosted 3/20/2013 8:29:08 AM
shaunme posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

get your eyes tested you silly little fanboy

Play nice.