Wii U sales weakest ever for any system!

#21muffinmasherPosted 3/18/2013 6:29:27 PM
darkqueenhelba posted...
Unless you're going to start buying Wii Us like you buy bottled water, who gives a crap? Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Wii U's sales are the worst in history. Ok, now what? Where do you go from there? Are you just providing us with menial trivia we can likely find on our own? If so, thanks for taking the time to let us know. If you have another agenda it's meaningless and you'd do well to just stop now.

Nope, if the sales are the worst we can't enjoy our consoles anymore. I'll probably just return mine right now because the sales are so bad.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#22pearl arowanaPosted 3/18/2013 6:46:42 PM
blame nintendo for selling highly weak/underpar console.. there no 'next gen' feel to wii u. anything run on wii look similar to those on ps3 and 360... and ps3 and 360 are cheaper and have awesome online ecosystem.
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar
#23elheberPosted 3/18/2013 7:28:51 PM(edited)
FPS_hitman posted...
elheber posted...
"Any" system? Lie, hyperbole, or "misspeak"?

look in the article has graph showing all systems including hand helds so yes no lie!

What, what, WHAT?!?! You posted the article and yet you didn't even read it yourself?

Well then: I guess it's not a lie or hyperbole because you believed it. You didn't misspeak because you truly did intend to say "weakest every for any system". I guess that only leaves one other option.

EDIT: I see you finally realized your error. In the topic title no less, to make matters worse. People don't even need to enter your thread for you to misinform them. I hope, for humanity's sake, that you are capable of feeling shame.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#24P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 3/18/2013 7:57:28 PM
NintyPower101 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
FPS_hitman posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
How long did it take the Vita to hit 3mil? And the Virtual Boy?

read the article. Other systems had issues like stock outs and such. Wii U's were sitting there to be sold .... there still there :' {

Virtual Boy nor the Vita had stock issues. The Wii U did originally have an issue with deluxe models, however.

No, it really didn't. All those articles say it there was high demand for the deluxe version, not that it was impossible to find.

Also.... how does it having good lifetime sales affect it's horrible past two months? The more months that pass, the worse that hot start looks.

But thanks for bringing up the "B-b-b-but Sony!" defense. Making my topic look smarter and smarter with every topic I enter.

Wii U sales are not the worst ever thanks to it's lifetime. The Virtual Boy remains the worst selling console. That's the point.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa
#25sanas_thirituPosted 3/19/2013 1:49:03 AM
Wii u is selling poorly
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#26aryanbrarPosted 3/19/2013 2:05:12 AM
its overpriced for what it offers, 350 for a console which is slightly better then 6year old consoles no thanks.

now 200 or 250 would be a great price, Wii U owners are killing the console themselves by not buying 3rd party multiplatform games.
#27Bancario51Posted 3/19/2013 2:06:47 AM
even Ouya?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2885090578765572Posted 3/19/2013 2:14:12 AM
Worse than the Virtual Boy? Bandai Pippin? Gizmondo?
#29andrea987Posted 3/19/2013 2:46:31 AM
FPS_hitman posted...
Petey_Meanis posted...
Published Friday, 15 March 2013

old. article has been discussed already in another topic.

sorry hadnt seen it. All I see is people here claiming other systems had launches worse or just as bad but this proves the Wii U is the all time worst selling system ever.

Then you gotta have your eyes checked, pal. All the Wii U board is getting is spamming of bad news or articles bashing it. There's only a couple of people posting good news or useful info. Because THERE ARE good news and useful info, it's just that you're not looking for it, of course. Lol, you kids are amusing.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Batman AC, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Trine 2 DC.
#30pearl arowanaPosted 3/19/2013 10:39:48 PM
sanas_thiritu posted...
Wii u is selling poorly

thank you.. i just notice that rofl
---
Drones Topic Derailing guidelines ..(rofl)
1) insult nick name 2) insult user level 3) Insult English and grammar