Nintendo fans why do you love nintendo so much.

#71MaxStar360Posted 3/18/2013 11:47:27 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Games.

See, TC? All that thought that went into your speech was nullified by one word.
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#72PHEEliNUXPosted 3/19/2013 12:54:48 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
Games.

That and

Nintendoes what all don't

It is Nintendo
Pokemon(At least older ones)
Childhood
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#73sanas_thirituPosted 3/19/2013 1:25:40 AM(edited)
The nintendo fans dont have a choice. A vast majority of nintendo users are kids and their mommy bought them this console with games like epic mickey, mario etc. their mommies are not going to buy them a ps4 or xbox. Supposedly, its bad parenting if you let your kids play shooter and mature games.
So these kids now have to play and defend the only console they'll ever get their hands on - a nintendo console.
What you're seeing is not love for nintendo but defensive fanboyism due to lack of choice.

If you read a lot of posts on thus board with some users adding upto 200 people on their ignore list, you'll realize that most of them aren't older than 12.
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#74PHEEliNUXPosted 3/19/2013 1:20:25 AM
sanas_thiritu posted...
The nintendo fans dont have a choice. A vast majority of nintendo users are kids and their mommy bought them this console with games like epic mickey, mario etc. their mommies are not going to buy them a ps4 or xbox. Supposedly, its bad parenting if you let your kids play shooter and mature games.
So these kids now have to play and defend the only console they'll ever get their hands on - the wii u.
What you're seeing is not love for nintendo but defensive fanboyism due to lack of choice.

If you read a lot of posts on thus board with some users adding upto 200 people on their ignore list, you'll realize that most of them aren't older than 12.

I'm a Nintendo fan, And i have a PS3
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#75sanas_thirituPosted 3/19/2013 1:24:00 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
sanas_thiritu posted...
So these kids now have to play and defend the only console they'll ever get their hands on - the wii u.

I'm a Nintendo fan, And i have a PS3

Well, I was more talking about the majority. There's ofcourse a minority among nintendo owners who have this system for nostalgia reasons and such. I'm in no way implying that every nintendi owner fits into the category that I mentioned in my previous post.
---
The purpose of my life is to play games. Its the reason I even work.
#76woody71Posted 3/19/2013 1:42:39 AM
for me zelda and a 3D mario will sell me the system i too was very disapointed in the wii and am glad they are turning away from the moving to play games thing also this will be the last chance i'm giving nintendo if they don't get it right i'll be switching to xbox
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
#77ChipChippersonPosted 3/19/2013 2:06:30 AM
I don't love Nintendo, I simply dislike them least.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#78snake1989Posted 3/19/2013 2:19:25 AM
I love Nintendo, and also regularly hate them, simply because they do things differently than most other console companies do. That leads to a lot of fairly unique gaming experiences, and even if a portion of them are pretty terrible, I'm always glad for variety in gaming.
---
"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan
#79PG50Posted 3/19/2013 2:27:04 AM
Because I love their games. There's very few Nintendo games I've owned that I've regretted buying, and they also make most of the multiplayer games I play too. Me and my friends always play SSBM and Brawl, Mario Party 1 - 3 or 8, Mario Kart DS/Wii, NintendoLand and WiiSports. Because of that I'm willing to give them more leeway than I would give another developer.

I didn't care that the Wii was incredibly weak because I don't care about high res graphics, I've got a computer if I want that. And I actually enjoyed the Motion controls in a lot of games.
#80Traptin3daysPosted 3/19/2013 4:17:22 AM
jn20200 posted...
Nintendo does not seem all that caring about it's fan base look at 3ds. They cut price and gave original buyers some crappy games to make up for it.

Crappy games? Excuse me sir, but are you implying that Fire Emblem, Wario Land 4, Metroid and such are crappy?

I had never played Fire Emblem before, I have been interested, but those games are very expensive and rare here. Getting introduced to the Fire Emblem series and also getting access to some childhood favorites justifies my early purchase of a 3DS. I am not disappointed.

Why I love Nintendo games? First I will tell you that I grew up with the ps1. Yes I had a gameboy and I played NES with my oldest brother. PS1 was still my main console. We got a GC later on and I also played on a SNES emulator.. I thought the games were fantastic.

Why do I Nintendo over Sony and Microsoft? Nintendo has better and far more multiplayer games. Local multiplayers. It's so fun playing Mario Kart and Smash with friends. Wii Sports Resorts are also extremely hilarious when you play with people. It isn't the same when it is online. This is my opinion.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D