What kind of TV is your Wii U hooked up to?

#11wingo84Posted 3/19/2013 7:36:20 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
I have a very expensive 3D LED tele and its awesome. Hdmi obviously.

Question: Why buy a 3D television? Worst gimmick ever conceived ... More so than the virtual boy
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently doing nothing
#12monkeyspoonPosted 3/19/2013 7:53:03 AM
wingo84 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Question: Why buy a 3D television? Worst gimmick ever conceived ... More so than the virtual boy

Because the best Tvs these days have 3d as standard. I quite like 3d films especially animated films. I don't game in 3d except for zen pinball 2.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
#13KaleliskalelPosted 3/19/2013 7:54:21 AM
Im glad somebody made this topic for me
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#14MegagunstarmanPosted 3/19/2013 7:54:27 AM
A 5k TV via componite cables.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#15AndoMikePosted 3/19/2013 8:18:39 AM
wingo84 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

I have a 3D TV and it was basically the same price as a non-3D TV. Personally, I love having 3D in my living room. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but it is a very cool feature to have. My 3D Blu-Ray collection keeps growing and I love playing games in 3D. I understand why some people despise 3D, but it's all up to personal opinion; and personally I love having 3D!
---
NNID: AndoMike
PSN: AndoMike
#16wiiztecPosted 3/19/2013 3:42:45 PM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
51 inch Samsung

GORGEOUS

1080p, but I don.t really understand the numbers much.

I do know it's got something to do with the rate that the screen refreshes

It doesn't
---
Founder of www.altctrlgame.net
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!
#17SlimeSwayzePosted 3/19/2013 3:53:41 PM
Samsung 50-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV. I just got it and I'm pretty happy with it. I just hope to some day find out what a Wii U game can look like when it really takes full advantage of the hardware.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#18elheber(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 6:59:40 PM
A tiny 21" 720p HDTV sitting in front of a loveseat in my bedroom, via HDMI. I've had that TV since about the time I got a PS3... and I have yet to need 1080p (with the exception of a few Blu-Ray movies I own). The PS3 itself is still hooked up via Component cables because I pass it through an HD-PVR. No 1080p material up to now, so no need for me to upgrade just yet.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |