How many games per year do most people buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many games per year do most people buy?

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
3 years ago#21
_Sovereign_ posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Too many...

I concur..I've got a backlog of around 20 PS3 games that're half way beaten......and I don't remember what I'm doing in them so when I get back to it, I have to start all over.

Amen to that. Someone should establish a support group for this particular ailment.
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...

User Info: lt519

lt519
3 years ago#22
Full retail games? Probably 9-10. I usually play through a game every month. If you include indie games and/or iPad games it's probably around 25.

User Info: lt519

lt519
3 years ago#23
Rasputin77 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Too many...

I concur..I've got a backlog of around 20 PS3 games that're half way beaten......and I don't remember what I'm doing in them so when I get back to it, I have to start all over.

Amen to that. Someone should establish a support group for this particular ailment.

If I don't beat a game I almost never go back to play it again, but I'm a very picky buyer. I probably leave 2 out of every 10 games unfinished. But I've seen people with this ailment of half finishing games, it's called ADD.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
3 years ago#24
in 2011-2012 I bought

about 34 digital/virtual console games on 3DS and Wii U and around 32 retail games between 3DS, Wii, DS and Wii U. Not counting freebies.

Plus about 16 Vita/PSP games(not counting plus or free games)

82 divided by two is 41. So 41 games a year is my average.
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
3 years ago#25
Depends on how many games are leased in a year that they want to play I guess. I think I have average one per month so far myself.

Ni No Kuni
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider

I forget what's coming next? It was suppose to be the Wii U and Monster Hunter Ultimate but I've decided to hold off for now.

I didn't count pre-orders because they aren't out yet but I do have some.

The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Remember Me
Puppeteer

Still trying to decide if I should get that Resident Evil game. Revelations? It's third person, right?
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
3 years ago#26
Thanks to Steam, GOG, and Amazon's digital PC deals I've bought over 100 games in the last year for less than it would cost to purchase 4 or 5 full price console games.
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many games per year do most people buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived