How many games per year do most people buy?

#21Rasputin77Posted 3/19/2013 7:42:58 AM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Too many...

I concur..I've got a backlog of around 20 PS3 games that're half way beaten......and I don't remember what I'm doing in them so when I get back to it, I have to start all over.

Amen to that. Someone should establish a support group for this particular ailment.
---
Coincidence = How a generation, many consider to be the most entitled and coddled yet, happens to love name-calling and the 'ignore' feature so much. Hmm...
#22lt519Posted 3/19/2013 8:12:58 AM
Full retail games? Probably 9-10. I usually play through a game every month. If you include indie games and/or iPad games it's probably around 25.
#23lt519Posted 3/19/2013 8:16:57 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
_Sovereign_ posted...
Traptin3days posted...
Too many...

I concur..I've got a backlog of around 20 PS3 games that're half way beaten......and I don't remember what I'm doing in them so when I get back to it, I have to start all over.

Amen to that. Someone should establish a support group for this particular ailment.

If I don't beat a game I almost never go back to play it again, but I'm a very picky buyer. I probably leave 2 out of every 10 games unfinished. But I've seen people with this ailment of half finishing games, it's called ADD.
#24pikachupwnagePosted 3/19/2013 8:25:57 AM
in 2011-2012 I bought

about 34 digital/virtual console games on 3DS and Wii U and around 32 retail games between 3DS, Wii, DS and Wii U. Not counting freebies.

Plus about 16 Vita/PSP games(not counting plus or free games)

82 divided by two is 41. So 41 games a year is my average.
---
Walharts. Low prices. Everyday. On Everything.
Official maribelle of the Fire emblem awakening board!
#25JackalPosted 3/19/2013 8:47:45 AM(edited)
Depends on how many games are leased in a year that they want to play I guess. I think I have average one per month so far myself.

Ni No Kuni
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider

I forget what's coming next? It was suppose to be the Wii U and Monster Hunter Ultimate but I've decided to hold off for now.

I didn't count pre-orders because they aren't out yet but I do have some.

The Last of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Remember Me
Puppeteer

Still trying to decide if I should get that Resident Evil game. Revelations? It's third person, right?
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#26SlimeSwayzePosted 3/19/2013 8:56:19 AM
Thanks to Steam, GOG, and Amazon's digital PC deals I've bought over 100 games in the last year for less than it would cost to purchase 4 or 5 full price console games.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.