oh my god WOW

#1OtakuGameraPosted 3/19/2013 4:23:14 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526191

woooooooooowwww, i know it's bad but wow, that is just, wow. im not a nintendo fan but even i felt for nintendo there, i cant begin to imagine how a nintendo fan would feel
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#2AdamLazarusoPosted 3/19/2013 4:29:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3shootsmackPosted 3/19/2013 4:33:12 AM
Its like Nintendo lost a fight to the school bully and had its pants and underwear pulled off and everyone pointed and laughed at Nintendo as it ran home bare ass and humiliated.

Nintendo has no clothes! Nintendo is nakers!
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#4jbhensPosted 3/19/2013 4:37:49 AM
So Nintendo is doomed because their newest home console has been out for only 4 months and has hit a rough spell ignoring how profitable of a company Nintendo is and that 4 months is not long enough to spell doom for any system. We will also ignore how it has taken Microsoft and Sony 7 years to just start turning a profit on the 360 and PS3 and how certain companies have to sell their world headquarters. This is troll logic right? Nintendo is doomed even though they are the most profitable videogame company and don't have to rely on other divisions of their company to keep them afloat.
#5ish0turfac3Posted 3/19/2013 4:39:46 AM
Because this hasn't been posted before.. k dawg.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#6tizzywilkillyouPosted 3/19/2013 4:41:14 AM
I'm supposed to feel bad? I guess I'm doing it wrong.
#7GdboyratedloudPosted 3/19/2013 4:41:39 AM
your precious Vita aint doing so well either so what your point???

FOH
---
frank ocean ‏@frank_ocean
if the ps4 is finna drop- then i don't wanna hear any bs about consoles being a dead format and mobile takin over
#8shootsmackPosted 3/19/2013 4:45:42 AM
jbhens posted...
So Nintendo is doomed because their newest home console has been out for only 4 months and has hit a rough spell ignoring how profitable of a company Nintendo is and that 4 months is not long enough to spell doom for any system. We will also ignore how it has taken Microsoft and Sony 7 years to just start turning a profit on the 360 and PS3 and how certain companies have to sell their world headquarters. This is troll logic right? Nintendo is doomed even though they are the most profitable videogame company and don't have to rely on other divisions of their company to keep them afloat.

Nintendo will be fine but the Wii U is a failed system and will not recover.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#9ArabrockermanXPosted 3/19/2013 4:50:37 AM
shootsmack posted...
jbhens posted...

3DS recovered...

The Wii U is in a dire straight though Nintendo needs to cancel the current basic model and release a new "deluxe" with 60GB and make the current 32GB the new basic. Keep the same prices have Nintendo Land come with every console, and include a new pack in with the deluxe.

Also wouldn't kill them to release a gold/platinum Wii U that is bundled with LoZ WW.
#10jbhensPosted 3/19/2013 4:50:59 AM
shootsmack posted...
jbhens posted...

Troll logic. Do I really got to post more links to the exact same articles the PS3 was getting for over a year after it launched. 4 months is not long enough to say how things will go.