After using BC did the Wii have the best games last gen?

#1BoomerTheGreatPosted 3/19/2013 6:35:29 AM
So far I have
The Last Story
Super Smash Bros Brawl
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
I have like 15 hours in Zelda and like 1 hour in The Last Story so I had to ask the question in the topic because I am liking those games so far. I was a 360 gamer last gen so I know some of its games. In addition to the topic question, any other Wii games you would suggest?
---
Greatness comes from within
#2Baha05Posted 3/19/2013 6:36:34 AM
Ummm no not really.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3monkeyspoonPosted 3/19/2013 6:41:28 AM
Most of the best games last gen skipped the Wii completely and just stayed with the 360 and PS3.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon. Can't wait for the PS4 to be released. WiiU is lowest selling console for 8 years.
#4OmegaBladesPosted 3/19/2013 6:43:51 AM
That one with the Monado in it.
---
Steam, PSN, XBL & Nintendo ID: OmegaBlades
3DS: 1032-1408-2462
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 3/19/2013 6:44:31 AM
I agree, the Wii has great adventure and party games. Any game on PS3 or Xbox is just a violent murdering game. A shooter or a hack and slash is all you get on those systems. You always have guns playing games on those two systems with lame stories to go with them.
#6parkourboybryanPosted 3/19/2013 6:49:50 AM
It had the best 1st Party exclusives, but it was almost DOA when it came to 3rd Party Exclusives. Here's hoping Wii U doesn't do the same thing.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#7RotuhiiriPosted 3/19/2013 6:51:01 AM
The Wii and the PS3 had the best exclusives but I'd say the Wii was the worst choice of consoles if you only had one console and no gaming PC. A lot of multiplats missed the Wii but it still had a great library of its own games.

It had the least amount of good games but probably the biggest number of good exclusives.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#8ShinChuckPosted 3/19/2013 6:54:28 AM
On the flipside, a Wii/PC combo last gen was pretty beastly. You missed out on some exclusives like God of War or Halo, but you earned superior versions of games like Call of Duty, Deus Ex, Skyrim and so forth through the PC. Meanwhile, many of the Wii's exclusives were simply not available anywhere else.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#9OlimarxPosted 3/19/2013 7:36:50 AM
Okami and silent hill are worth looking into
---
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emile M. Cioran
#10_Sovereign_Posted 3/19/2013 7:42:26 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
I agree, the Wii has great adventure and party games. Any game on PS3 or Xbox is just a violent murdering game. A shooter or a hack and slash is all you get on those systems. You always have guns playing games on those two systems with lame stories to go with them.

*reads post.....looks at username.......confused??? O_o
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.