After using BC did the Wii have the best games last gen?

#21ShadowSkill11Posted 3/19/2013 5:38:57 PM
ShinChuck posted...
On the flipside, a Wii/PC combo last gen was pretty beastly. You missed out on some exclusives like God of War or Halo, but you earned superior versions of games like Call of Duty, Deus Ex, Skyrim and so forth through the PC. Meanwhile, many of the Wii's exclusives were simply not available anywhere else.

Why would you need a Wii with a PC? All you need for the PC is a bluetooth adapter, a wii-mote, and a sensor bar.
#22shaunmePosted 3/19/2013 5:43:03 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
ShinChuck posted...
On the flipside, a Wii/PC combo last gen was pretty beastly. You missed out on some exclusives like God of War or Halo, but you earned superior versions of games like Call of Duty, Deus Ex, Skyrim and so forth through the PC. Meanwhile, many of the Wii's exclusives were simply not available anywhere else.

Why would you need a Wii with a PC? All you need for the PC is a bluetooth adapter, a wii-mote, and a sensor bar.

1080p Nintendo goodness :-D
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#23DisgaeaNutPosted 3/19/2013 5:43:44 PM
Wii sold like crazy yet thid party quality titles didn't move. The WiiU has started poorly and third party support is already waning so I believe third party will be DOA as well.
#24jakestar0306Posted 3/20/2013 2:59:17 AM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
ShinChuck posted...

Not everyone uses emulators.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#25dennis941012Posted 3/20/2013 3:02:10 AM
wii had better exclusive if you weren't graphic w****
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#26Chocobo115Posted 3/20/2013 3:02:19 AM
I'll come back to it when I have played Xenoblade, Last Story & Skywards Sword sitting in my shelf. But so far no. PS3 gave me much more satsifaction than what my Wii did.
#27BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:46:09 PM
bump
---
Greatness comes from within
#28Ryan SiPosted 3/20/2013 2:07:11 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
I agree, the Wii has great adventure and party games. Any game on PS3 or Xbox is just a violent murdering game. A shooter or a hack and slash is all you get on those systems. You always have guns playing games on those two systems with lame stories to go with them.

Yet you defend Nintendo who consistently puts out games with non-existent stories with almost zero character-depth. Nintendo Japan formula for all their games: stereotypical 20-year old premise for a story with little to no substance or character depth. Story plays out via text like were in 1995.
---
Currently Playing: Bit.Trip Presents...Runner 2 (PC), Assassins Creed II (PC), Super Mario All-Stars (Wii)
#29BoomerTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:26:43 PM
Ryan Si posted...
shotgunheadshot posted...
I agree, the Wii has great adventure and party games. Any game on PS3 or Xbox is just a violent murdering game. A shooter or a hack and slash is all you get on those systems. You always have guns playing games on those two systems with lame stories to go with them.

Yet you defend Nintendo who consistently puts out games with non-existent stories with almost zero character-depth. Nintendo Japan formula for all their games: stereotypical 20-year old premise for a story with little to no substance or character depth. Story plays out via text like were in 1995.

Not sure I know what you're talking about
---
Greatness comes from within