Thinking about picking it up today.

#1Lark_XIIPosted 3/19/2013 6:48:29 AM
Gonna buy this system today probably because of MH3U probably any other games on this console worth checking out... Please don't recommend Mario or stuff along those lines I'm not into those games anymore I'm looking for some serious games... I know they will have Zelda and Metroid eventually so those are the kinds of games I'm more into. I saw a trailer for Xenoblade 2 or whatever the next monolith game will be and that looks good. In short I'm looking for some more grown up games I guess. I don't mean like call of duty either just games that cater to an older audience.
#2_Shikoba_Posted 3/19/2013 6:53:18 AM(edited)
Well definitely pick up Monster Hunter since it offers a lot of bang for your buck if you get into the games. You might want to check out ZombiU as well. That's currently all I can really think of.
---
NNID: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#3GDoobahPosted 3/19/2013 6:53:58 AM
Get the Wii U at Target and you get a $50 gift card with purchase. Also Target is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal on games.
#4shootsmackPosted 3/19/2013 7:03:04 AM
Be sure to put it back down as soon as possible.
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#5IcedEarthaholicPosted 3/19/2013 7:08:37 AM
Well, that's a shame because NSMBU is a solid title and dare I say a lot of fun. Difficulty was also ramped up quite a bit too. But t hat being said, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge is actually a rock solid title, as is Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper. The patches for WO3H really help with things and fix a lot of the problems while the DLC is being ported over as we speak.
---
Want to help bring Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly to NA?Join Operation Zero https://www.facebook.com/pages/Operation-Zero/131582506953973
#6Lark_XII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:55:03 AM
Well I know right now it's struggling I've heard it doesn't have many games on it or most games it has are ports... Anyway though I was thinking of getting zombie u and MH3U that's all I can really think off. Is there really nothing else worth getting though? Any RPGs maybe?
#7darkqueenhelbaPosted 3/19/2013 8:09:23 AM
Trine 2 has some RPG elements; EXP, Levels, etc.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#8fon1988Posted 3/19/2013 8:11:48 AM
Y U NO LIKE MARIO?!?!

Anyway, I would reccommend that you download the Zombi U demo and see if you like it. The game has a very mixed opinion, I for one loved it and feel its the most "serious" game on Wii U right now.
#9bleedingelitePosted 3/19/2013 8:30:39 AM
Fist of the North Star 2 if you're a man's man.
#10Lark_XII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 8:33:20 AM
I dunno I just grew out of the Mario games... I did like smash bros back in high school but I'm not really into it that much anymore.